The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Latest StraightJAB (In The Balance)

OFFSIDEsports

I seem to recall in an other post not so long ago refering to Betman as a " shaking little troll " or something like that? I honestly can't stand to watch him or even listen to him knowing his little, no neck bobble head is bouncing around like the hula girl on my dashboard. The guy just seems to ooze filth.

Great job with the comic!!

We have minimal impact on who the commish is... the only way we could have amy impact would be to stop going to games and profess why. But that would have to happen on a mass level for a sustained period of time.

Bettman is working for the owners and himself... not the fans or the players. It's all about crushing or limiting the NHLPA's power to him and I have a feeling that with Donald Fehr that's just not going to happen anymore. Bettman has succeeded in hammering the players in the last two and has been confrontational everytime the CBA has expired even though the NHL has been thought to have won each of those deals when they were ratified.

He's constantly pushing for more to cover up his mistakes IMHO... mistakes that he's trying to pay with cash from players revenue/rights etc.

I don't think we'll see much hockey this year and I certainly hope it means we'll see the end of Bettman because of it.

crap....

Thanks for the comments folks!

Archived