Kassian Lappy Gaune/Jensen

Hammer Bieksa

Edler Garrison

Hjalmersson Tanev

Connaughton

Schneids

Lack

not bad

I don't want Hjalmarsson on this team, I don't think that he's an upgrade really on Ballard b/c I would rather have him and Tanev remain on the 3rd, or somehow get Sulzer back for the 3rd pairing :rolleyes: to keep the uptempo style of hockey consistent with more mobile players (plus we're basically switching cap dump for cap dump in Lu for Nik; would rather get a forward cap dump for Lu if anything with the label "cap dump" is brought back)

I still believe in Gillis, and demand for LU will be there when teams start to see that they don't have a #1, just wait and see.

I don't want Hjalmarsson on this team, I don't think that he's an upgrade really on Ballard b/c I would rather have him and Tanev remain on the 3rd, or somehow get Sulzer back for the 3rd pairing :rolleyes: to keep the uptempo style of hockey consistent with more mobile players (plus we're basically switching cap dump for cap dump in Lu for Nik; would rather get a forward cap dump for Lu if anything with the label "cap dump" is brought back)

I still believe in Gillis, and demand for LU will be there when teams start to see that they don't have a #1, just wait and see.

To Chicago

Roberto Luongo

Mason Raymond

Yann Sauve

To Vancouver

Dave Bolland

Dylan Olsen

Bryan Bickell / Jimmy Hayes

Ray Emery

1. We get an elite 3rd line centre who can fill a second line role in a pinch (something Lapierre/Malhotra might not be able to do).

2. Bickell or Hayes would be a good in the bottom 6. Both are young, have fantastic size, play gritty and can score 15 goals, 30 points.

3. Dylan Olsen is much closer to being NHL ready than Yann Sauve and has a higher ceiling. Could be a solid number 4 guy down the road. Plays big and physical.

4. Ray Emery is a skilled back-up who can fill in a number 1 role if there is an injury.

To Chicago

Roberto Luongo

Mason Raymond

Yann Sauve

To Vancouver

Dave Bolland

Dylan Olsen

Ray Emery

1. We get an elite 3rd line centre who can fill a second line role in a pinch (something Lapierre/Malhotra might not be able to do).

2. Bickell or Hayes would be a good in the bottom 6. Both are young, have fantastic size, play gritty and can score 15 goals, 30 points.

3. Dylan Olsen is much closer to being NHL ready than Yann Sauve and has a higher ceiling. Could be a solid number 4 guy down the road. Plays big and physical.

4. Ray Emery is a skilled back-up who can fill in a number 1 role if there is an injury.

To Chicago

Roberto Luongo

Mason Raymond

Yann Sauve

To Vancouver

Dave Bolland

Dylan Olsen

Ray Emery

Archived