The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Office Season 9 - Final Season

PlayStation

Season is off to a good start I'd say. Andy and Nelly are annoying and losing Kelly and Ryan was not a good thing.

I love Creed's one liners and Dwight's been awesome. Erin has also been hilarious this season and I really like Plop and the other new guy.

Will never be as good as it was with Steve Carrell but it's still worth watching.

• 2 weeks later...

I was all over the place with tonight's episode. The beginning made me wish they would've just ended the show last season, while the second half put a big smile on my face.

Overall decent episode. Dwight and Jim's confrontation on the bus was intense. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like more than anything that they're moving in the direction of bringing all their stories to a close. That's a benefit of knowing you're show is coming to an end.

That whole Dwight phone call storyline had me laughing last episode, and Nellie is a lot better of a character when they just have her fitting in with everyone else.

^^As I've said all along, bringing Catherine Tate into the fold was a smart decision. Her improve skills are unmatched by anyone currently on the show. They just have to allow her take control of the screen time she has.

Oh yeah, and Toby's moment last episode was terrific. "Of course. I saw this from the beginning."

• 3 weeks later...

Archived