The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Borderlands 2

DollarAndADream

I've already started reading the Gearbox forums and studying (yes, studying) the different skill trees for Axton. Having played Roland in the first, being badass and all, it's great to see that in BL2 you are getting relatively the same character, but with a much BETTER turret.

Can't say I'll be playing it anytime soon though, I don't want to fork out 60$ for it. I've got some items saved up in TF2 that I want to trade for it, however since I'm poor and Irish I probably have to wait until a sale comes along. Please don't make me wait until the Christmas sale

Come on Steam, make it happen.

Guest Gumballthechewy

It's pretty awesome but I don't know if I like it more than the original to be completely honest.

while part 1 was fun, it was extremely easy and offered no replayability.

Easy? I never found it overly easy.

I played the fist one until the 17th of September 2012.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I hear that the 2nd isn't easy. In fact, it gets difficult later on.

I've made it to lv12 (I know, hard core right? :P ) and it's starting to get pretty sketchy.

I'm playing it on Steam (got a freebie through my computer store) and XBL. Definitely not easy, and definitely has replay value. I have a Gunzerker at level 24 playing solo and I am by no means skipping through the game. There are enimies that will absolutely wreck you, given the chance. I've been challenged a lot by the bigger Threshers especially. Plus they actually thought the plot out. It's not that the story is really elaborate, but it's funny enough and it gets dark when it has to. Million times better than the first one in all aspects.

On a side note, what funny/random/weird "rare" dialouge have you all heard from the enimies? That's a nice bonus to combat, IMO. Today I was staring down a charging Psycho who shouted meanacingly "I'M GONNA MAKE..."(I kill him)"...pancakes..."

I also had one say "I'M NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP" on his death animation.

I've been playing it on the PC and so far it's been a blast.

From the zany characters, the over-the-top dialogue and hilarious jokes, the great action and challenge, I've had a lot of fun so far.

I have some friends who play it also and we've been spending some time going 4-man co-op. Man, things just do not die in 4-man co-op hahaha.

Good times.

Claptrap needs to shut up and stop following me around. But otherwise, it's been a fun game. Enjoying it even though I didn't enjoy the first game all too much. It's pretty much the same fundamental game, but they improved on enough things to keep me interested this time around.

i actually did find the first one a little easy to the point i could run into battle without any worry

well this one is completely different from level one you realize these enemies are smarter and will kill you unless you make some sort of plan means no more running and gunning enemies down

i must be in the minority because i love clap trap

Guest Gumballthechewy

i actually did find the first one a little easy to the point i could run into battle without any worry

well this one is completely different from level one you realize these enemies are smarter and will kill you unless you make some sort of plan means no more running and gunning enemies down

Yeah, I've found the enemy AI to be a lot better this time around. I've noticed they try and flank you and they use cover more.

i must be in the minority because i love clap trap

You and me both!

Guest Gumballthechewy

I find all the dialogue absolutely hilarious.

I know! I spend half the game dying because I'm keeled over laughing.

People who complain about the dialog shouldn't be playing the game in the first place.

Archived