The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Good Scary Movies

Canucksbiggestfan

I assume you're watching the recent version. It's not bad, and I enjoyed how they tried to keep some of the story of the original, but wasn't anywhere near as shocking as the original was considering the time it came out.

I watched the original prior to watching the remake, and it was like watching any old movie - not the same production value and all that - but there were points where you could see how it was way over what would have been shown at that time. The remake doesn't try and one up that for the current time period but tries to remake it with current production values. They modernize it a little too, but not bad, just not really scary so much.

I assume you're watching the recent version. It's not bad, and I enjoyed how they tried to keep some of the story of the original, but wasn't anywhere near as shocking as the original was considering the time it came out.

I watched the original prior to watching the remake, and it was like watching any old movie - not the same production value and all that - but there were points where you could see how it was way over what would have been shown at that time. The remake doesn't try and one up that for the current time period but tries to remake it with current production values. They modernize it a little too, but not bad, just not really scary so much.

Archived