The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tickets wanted for Rodriguez Oct. 11th @ Venue

smackyo23

Hey folks, I'm wondering if anyone bought some tickets thinking they'd be able to go and maybe had something come up or maybe you might know someone with an in? I'm just coming off a two year back injury and not a lot happened for me in that time and being able to make this show would be awesome!

LOL, sorry for the "sad" story but maybe that will tug at your heart strings a bit and it happens to be true :bigblush:

Ahhh, Thanks I guess? For one, rule 8 does not apply because I'm not selling or promoting, I'm looking to buy. But thanks for that tips.

Secondly YES I do think it's the place to ask about tickets for a show because I've got lucky and scored tickets from other online forums and since is the the place to put "other" threads I figured it was all on the up and I've also tried Craigslist, Kijiji as well as other internet forums Tips #2. Thank you very much though for your all knowing and sanctimonious replies to an innocent question.

What is it about your own lives that is so boring or unfulfilling that it gives you the jollies to comment on a topic where you have nothing positive to add?

Ahhh, Thanks I guess? For one, rule 8 does not apply because I'm not selling or promoting, I'm looking to buy. But thanks for that tips.

Secondly YES I do think it's the place to ask about tickets for a show because I've got lucky and scored tickets from other online forums and since is the the place to put "other" threads I figured it was all on the up and I've also tried Craigslist, Kijiji as well as other internet forums Tips #2. Thank you very much though for your all knowing and sanctimonious replies to an innocent question.

What is it about your own lives that is so boring or unfulfilling that it gives you the jollies to comment on a topic where you have nothing positive to add?

Archived