The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Rene.jpg

Apparently, Renee Paquette has been hired by the WWE and will work as a backstage interviewer.

Good for her. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Joining Sportsnet will always be there for her.

Edited by Opmac

or have brock KO him, cena heel turn or something so the match ends in a no contest. you can't have cm punk drop the belt to ryback. this whole thing with heyman has to lead somewhere. whether brock makes an appearance or something happens involving the title. heyman's there for a reason and so far he hasn't done ****

highlight of the night was miz vs kofi. that trouble in paradise looked nasty

also **** that crowd. i thought it was a pretty decent RAW tonight. i thought all the matches were pretty good, especially the tag match

Edited by Olias

Ryback vs. CM Punk at Hell in a Cell. :picard:

Ryback Shell Shocks CM Punk. Hooks the leg for the pin. Brock Lesnar busts into the cage and lays out Ryback with the F5.

Apparently WWE liked how the couple Ryback/Punk matches went over with the fans the past week or so. I'd rather see Ryback than John Cena any day personally. Can't see WWE putting the belt on Ryback right now, but we shall see.

Lol Miz got knocked the frack out. I thought at first something was up, then the doctor checked on him, the the ref did the X. Funny stuff.

Totally missed that, will have to go back on the PVR and take a look.

Edited by zero-ONE-three