The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Translation: "Hello, my name is John Cena. I came here to announce that the WWE and ________ have agreed on a partnership, where you get to see me bury every WWE talent, except for Roman Reigns, every Monday or Tuesday, live on the WWE network."

• Upvote 1

Final card:

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Seth Rollins

Money In the Bank Ladder Match
Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens vs. Alberto Del Rio

Fatal 4 Way for the WWE Tag Team Titles
The New Day (c) vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Vaudevillains vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass

WWE United States Title Match
Rusev (c) vs. Titus O'Neil

John Cena vs. AJ Styles

Charlotte and Dana Brooke vs. Natalya and Becky Lynch

Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin

Sheamus vs. Apollo Crews

--------------------------------------

Predictions anyone ?

for me:

Reigns

Ambrose

New Day

Rusev

Styles

Charlotte and dana

Corbin

Apollo Crews

overall, i felt the ppv was average, at best with some bright spots

the fatal 4 way tag match was good. lots of action and the outcome was what i expected. you're not having new day lose the titles before summerslam

sheamus and crews was what it was. i knew crews was winning, so i didn't care. i had these wings all up in my mouth at this point

as i expected, no one cared about the womens match. nattie turning on becky, i didn't care for. i just. did. not. care. WINGS!

ziggs and corbin, i was starting to run out of wings and i was starting to get a little mad

styles and cena was a good match, if you look past clearly hearing cena call spots LOL. you knew two things were going to happen: cena wasn't losing clean and aj wasn't winning clean. this keeps the feud going longer. i've reached satisfaction from my wings and it was clean sailing from here

the money in the bank match was carnage. absolute carnage. i was afraid kevin owens broke his back, taking a michinoku driver on the ladder standing side up. that looked like it sucked, much like ambrose taking the owens frog splash on the ladder right before. all guys were pretty over but the crowd was behind both ambrose and owns, but i think we knew what the outcome was. i aint even mad

the us title match, speaking of wwe talking about titus and fathers day, i decided to get me some dairy queen ice cream cake. when i came back and sat down, rusev won and i don't care. i like rusev, but i don't care

the title match was money. roman didn't walk out champion and the right guy won. it's amrose's time, even if its a token run

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

overall, i felt the ppv was average, at best with some bright spots

the fatal 4 way tag match was good. lots of action and the outcome was what i expected. you're not having new day lose the titles before summerslam

sheamus and crews was what it was. i knew crews was winning, so i didn't care. i had these wings all up in my mouth at this point

as i expected, no one cared about the womens match. nattie turning on becky, i didn't care for. i just. did. not. care. WINGS!

ziggs and corbin, i was starting to run out of wings and i was starting to get a little mad

styles and cena was a good match, if you look past clearly hearing cena call spots LOL. you knew two things were going to happen: cena wasn't losing clean and aj wasn't winning clean. this keeps the feud going longer. i've reached satisfaction from my wings and it was clean sailing from here

the money in the bank match was carnage. absolute carnage. i was afraid kevin owens broke his back, taking a michinoku driver on the ladder standing side up. that looked like it sucked, much like ambrose taking the owens frog splash on the ladder right before. all guys were pretty over but the crowd was behind both ambrose and owns, but i think we knew what the outcome was. i aint even mad

the us title match, speaking of wwe talking about titus and fathers day, i decided to get me some dairy queen ice cream cake. when i came back and sat down, rusev won and i don't care. i like rusev, but i don't care

the title match was money. roman didn't walk out champion and the right guy won. it's amrose's time, even if its a token run

I thought the tag match was good, but there were a couple obvious botches, that were unfortunately obvious enough to disrupt the flow. Correct me if I was wrong, but there was a solid 3 count by the ref that no one made any mention of no? Also looked like Cass was late at the end there

6 minutes ago, Spotted Zebra said:

I thought the tag match was good, but there were a couple obvious botches, that were unfortunately obvious enough to disrupt the flow. Correct me if I was wrong, but there was a solid 3 count by the ref that no one made any mention of no? Also looked like Cass was late at the end there

yea the tag match, you'd expect to be a botchfest cluster**** with 8-9 guys out there, no disqualification, no countout, why not just make it an all out brawl if that were the case. wwe booking. i heard the fans count to 3 but didn't notice the ref made a clear one count-- more of just going down arm first and the fans took that as a one when it wasn't an official count. mayube i have to go back and rewatch that part. sometimes it happens. i noticed enzo botched the trouble in paradise. that match was all over the place

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

I wish they had let Ambrose hold on to the briefcase for longer than 1 night. It's always fun anticipating when the MITB winner is gonna cash it in. The time when Seth Rollins had the briefcase was so intriguing because of his multiple attempts to cash it in over the span of that year. 

Edited by CaNuCkSLoUiE23

37 minutes ago, CaNuCkSLoUiE23 said:

I wish they had let Ambrose hold on to the briefcase for longer than 1 night. It's always fun anticipating when the MITB winner is gonna cash it in. The time when Seth Rollins had the briefcase was so intriguing because of his multiple attempts to cash it in over the span of that year. 

I find that gets boring quickly.  All you need to do is listen if the bell rings or not.  When Ambrose went to cash in, I was waiting to hear the bell ring, when it did I knew he would win.  During Seth's run and most other previous briefcase holders, you would know it's not happening because the bell wasn't actually rung.