The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

vince has been out of touch for years. turning ryback on cena was probably the only nod he gave that made sense in years. we all knew cena was never going to turn heel. they can poke fun at the IWC all they want (with cena trolling everyone with the "turning a heel" gimmick), but we aren't stupid, despite what they think.

Any one with a brain would have known cena will never turn heel, and dirtsheets reporting anything on that need to just burn. wresltemania 29 was a good example of trying to "one up" the IWC who they thought we had everything all planned out... Well, we still did. Only swerve they really got us at was no zigs cash in and a couple of botched finishes. so they need someone to fight super cena, so why not have a heel ryback go for it to try end the "goldberg chants" against a guy people are just tired of seeing "overcoming the odds" time and time again

that's my rant

Edited by Olias

The crowd made that entertaining.

Though I am not a huge fan of Ryback (specifically as a WWE Champion). His gimmick has no verbal personality and is all about beast like aggression. Basically a less impressive version of Brock Lesnar, who still needs Paul Heyman to work the storylines for him.

News on the internet that rock not being at raw tonight was more than just him being injured. A lot of people (John Pollock of Live Audio Wrestling /Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer) believe there is more to it than the injury. Pollock believes it has a lot to do with Rock being unhappy with the direction theyve gone for last 2 yrs for the angles. Gotta agree with The Rock. This years Cena Rock angle was BAD. Nothing confirmed though, tonnes of speculation though. Sure we will find out more soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQdTPDok1fQ

Its really hard to find highlights on youtube, bunch of stupid reviewers

gotta hand it to del rio for taking that loss like a champ. instead of phoning it in, he stuck with the kayfabe injury and made that match real interesting to point the point, for that one second, he might actually successfully defend it

News on the internet that rock not being at raw tonight was more than just him being injured. A lot of people (John Pollock of Live Audio Wrestling /Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer) believe there is more to it than the injury. Pollock believes it has a lot to do with Rock being unhappy with the direction theyve gone for last 2 yrs for the angles. Gotta agree with The Rock. This years Cena Rock angle was BAD. Nothing confirmed though, tonnes of speculation though. Sure we will find out more soon

with the rock working a limited amount of dates and flaking out for movie dates, he doesn't have much of a say in how the story plays out or what the outcome is

Edited by Olias
  • Upvote 1

The Rock is probably mad that McGillicutty and Hawkins aren't being used. WWE's looked to both of them to train Lesnar and Rocky for Wrestlemania. In other news, I tuned into Raw because I heard about the chants during Orton's match, needless to say, happy I stuck through Fandango's match because that was priceless. As a TNA fan though, TNA's about to get killed, Rocky's show airs at the same time on Thursday and reports are that attendance for Corpus Christie isn't going to well right now...

That was the best raw crowd in years lol. that raw was far better than WM last night

I think Ryback will be a tweener not a heel. Either way he's more over than ever now lol he got the biggest pop of the night aside from Ziggler winning the WHC

This is probably one of my favorite ones.

Even though I find The Miz insanely annoying now, I liked him then and really enjoyed this.

Loved the fan with the "Vancouver for Wrestlemania 31" sign

I think he was there last year too.

WWE in talks with Turner on how they can release WCW theme songs.

Jimmy Hart noted on Twitter that WWE officials are negotiating with Turner on ways they can release WCW theme songs.

Cena wasn't 100% for WM

John Cena mentioned during an interview with Hollywoodlife.com that he went into WrestleMania after a case of bad food poisoning that he received last week, as well as a broken thumb.