The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I enjoyed No Mercy quite a bit more.

This Charlotte/Sasha feud is going to last forever at this rate...

Edited by Guest

43 minutes ago, Incursio said:

I enjoyed No Mercy quite a bit more.

thats all raw has XD which is more the reason why i completely just dont watch raw anymore. i turned off the pvr and everything. i just can't take it anymore

hell, i fast forwarded hell in a cell for the women's match, where they nearly played the mick foley spot in 1998-- table bump, match is over, but gets off the stretcher, but not even close to the same effect, given this era. i'm just so over this ppv. just rename the october ppv bad blood and have one cell match

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

I thought the PPV last night was fantastic. Best PPV this year, honestly.  

Only thing I could complain about is that a guy taking kendo shots to the neck cannot be taking seriously as the bad guy, when the good guy has a chest protector on when taking kendo shots... and also I don't want to see a submission hold using chains unless there is a tap. Epic moment, but ruined because someone else had to win. 

To add; Are they seriously having the new day do disqualifications until they beat a tag team belt record????? WTF has happened to the concept of heel and face.

Edited by Art Vandelay

16 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I thought the PPV last night was fantastic. Best PPV this year, honestly.  

Only thing I could complain about is that a guy taking kendo shots to the neck cannot be taking seriously as the bad guy, when the good guy has a chest protector on when taking kendo shots... and also I don't want to see a submission hold using chains unless there is a tap. Epic moment, but ruined because someone else had to win. 

To add; Are they seriously having the new day do disqualifications until they beat a tag team belt record????? WTF has happened to the concept of heel and face.

wwe's thing nowaydays is all about "records" and history. i only just started really noticing this whole records and history BS when they had during cm punk's title reign. i liked it, i was all for it because i loved the guy, but wwe, more than usual has been patting itself on the back and i'm just sick to death of it. every october, this dreaded month, they exploit breast cancer month, but come november, only a couple of guys on the roster will sport movember, you know, that other cancer. that **** is limited to mostly RAW, because they know they have the most viewers, so they can shove it down our throats

again why i only watch smackdown. they still did the susan koman **** but not to the extent on a 3 hour raw show

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

6 hours ago, Incursio said:

Here's the scenario which I think may play out. Survivor Series Sasha Banks wins the Women's Survivor Series bout for Team RAW. Ask one more chance for the Women's Title, Charlotte agrees and has a Title vs. Career Match (no rematch clause) at Roadblock for an Ironman Match.

I was pissed that Sasha lost here. Their HIAC match was good enough it wasn't great but I would have been satisfied if Sasha gone over. What happened was Charlotte beating Sasha with her "TV" finisher that caught the crowd off guard.

The HIAC PPV did prove that they need to remove gimmick PPV's now. None of the Hell in a Cell matches warranted being Hell in a Cell, the closest was Rollins/Owens but this was mostly because of the segment with Jericho but even that could have been done w/o the Cell.

3 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

WWE need to protect Sheamus/Cesaro w/o The New Day dropping the Tag Titles. The WWE is just waiting for The New Day to break Demolitions record since Demolition is currently suing the WWE. So it's like when Orton broke Brock's record as the youngest World Champion, and Nikki Bella breaking AJ Lee's record.

25 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

WWE need to protect Sheamus/Cesaro w/o The New Day dropping the Tag Titles. The WWE is just waiting for The New Day to break Demolitions record since Demolition is currently suing the WWE. So it's like when Orton broke Brock's record as the youngest World Champion, and Nikki Bella breaking AJ Lee's record.

If New Day are not popular enough or dominant enough to beat them in a Face finish, then they should be heels or lose the belts. I really couldn't care less about these WWE "records". They are mostly fabricated, exaggerated or just flat out lies. 

EDIT: one or two heel finishes is fine. But this is the 3rd time since Summerslam. It's making watching them pointless, as it means nothing until the record is broken.

Edited by Art Vandelay

Another meh raw last night. 

Good lord Goldberg. He slipped and fell when he was trying to knee Rusev. Oh man. You'd think he'd be in the ring practising.

Again, Chris Jericho has been on fire lately. He was gold again last night. Almost got Owens and Mick to break out laughing. 

Edited by Madness

The Survivor Series card is shaping up to be such a dud. I feel sorry for those in Toronto who are attending the PPV, after waiting years for a PPV event in Canada.

I don't get why they put the two carriers of the main titles competing in the traditional 5-on-5 match? It's such a waste on the PPV and titles, having none of them being defended on one of your "big 4" PPVs. If they wanted to make SS a big spectacle, the most logic idea would be taking your three most over CANADIAN superstars and putting them in a triple threat match for the title, in the main event, IN CANADA. 

45 minutes ago, shiznak said:

The Survivor Series card is shaping up to be such a dud. I feel sorry for those in Toronto who are attending the PPV, after waiting years for a PPV event in Canada.

I don't get why they put the two carriers of the main titles competing in the traditional 5-on-5 match? It's such a waste on the PPV and titles, having none of them being defended on one of your "big 4" PPVs. If they wanted to make SS a big spectacle, the most logic idea would be taking your three most over CANADIAN superstars and putting them in a triple threat match for the title, in the main event, IN CANADA. 

Me. I was worried about this when I bought tickets back in July. At least I get to see Nakamura Joe live the night before. 

Zayn vs Jericho vs Owens for the Universal title would have been awesome. 

WWE announced the following today:

205 Live premieres Nov. 29 on WWE Network

STAMFORD, Conn. — A one-hour, in-ring program called 205 Live, showcasing WWE’s new Cruiserweight division, will premiere Tuesday, Nov. 29, at 10 p.m. ET, exclusively on WWE Network. The live weekly show will be called by Mauro Ranallo, the voice of SmackDown LIVE, and Corey Graves, color commentator for Monday Night Raw.

Coming off the success of WWE Network’s recent Cruiserweight Classic tournament and the formation of the new Cruiserweight division, which airs exclusively on Monday Night Raw, 205 Live will feature Superstars that are 205 pounds and under, including: new WWE Cruiserweight Champion The Brian Kendrick, as well as TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, Noam Dar, HoHo Lun, Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, Gran Metallik, Tozawa, Jack Gallagher, Gurv Sihra and Harv Sihra.

“205 Live is a natural progression to showcase the depth of our roster,” said Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative. “With world-class talent such as Brian Kendrick, TJ Perkins, and Rich Swann, 205 Live will be a must-see program on WWE Network.”

“With the addition of 205 Live to an already robust programming schedule, WWE continues to enhance the value of WWE Network for our subscribers,” said Michelle Wilson, WWE Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer. “We take pride in listening to our fans and delivering even more live, premium content that they are asking for.”

Looks like we may have seen the last of The Bollywood Boys.  Congrats are in order though!  They made the big show.