The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

That State of the WWEUniverse thing they did tonight, pretty much sums up the current product on raw. Directionless piece of garbage. You can just tell Daniel Bryan has so much built up hate towards this company, with him not giving any ***** about what he says on a live show.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Wrestling-Star-Big-Van-Vader-Has-Less-Than-2-Years-to-Live-401328136.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand

World Wrestling Entertainment's Leon White, known to fans as Big Van Vader, announced Tuesday he was given less than two years to live by his doctors.

White announced the news on Twitter saying, "I am only now allowing this as part of my reality."

According to White, 61, his doctors say that his heart wore out from football and wrestling. He says he has congestive heart failure.

During his career White won several titles, most notably the WCW World Heavyweight Title three times, as well as WCW US Heavyweight title.

Big Van Vader @itsvadertime

Told by 2 heart Drs that my heart is wore out Ihave been given less than two yrs to live Iam only now allowing this as part of my reality

17 hours ago, shiznak said:

That State of the Union thing was f'ing hilarious. Bryan and Foley going off-script breaking kayfabe, while Steph trying her best to keep it under control. 

Yeah. Some of that $&!# got real. DB went off.

Edited by Junkyard Dog

On 2016-11-15 at 7:21 PM, Art Vandelay said:

"Taking souls, and digging holes" ... I could use some of that. 

i was really scared for undertakers scene, if it was gonna be some throwaway scene  for like kane and the wyatts, but they're really building survivor series as one of the "big 4" again. his promo was great and it's becoming something that, SD loses against the raw team, and taker ends up in a feud with aj styles, and we could see taker vs styles at the rumble, since shawn's standing his ground that he's not coming back, and undertaker is the next best thing they have, which i won't complain. i did love how he got irritated with the fans interrupting him XD you could tell that he didn't like the "you still got it" chants

31 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i was really scared for undertakers scene, if it was gonna be some throwaway scene  for like kane and the wyatts, but they're really building survivor series as one of the "big 4" again. his promo was great and it's becoming something that, SD loses against the raw team, and taker ends up in a feud with aj styles, and we could see taker vs styles at the rumble, since shawn's standing his ground that he's not coming back, and undertaker is the next best thing they have, which i won't complain. i did love how he got irritated with the fans interrupting him XD you could tell that he didn't like the "you still got it" chants

I do like to see Styles vs. Taker as it's the next best thing to Shawn vs. Styles, but I don't like the idea of Taker winning the belt from Styles, then having to face Cena at Mania, in a Career vs. Title match. 

Also if this happens, this will almost guarantee Cena is going to win the rumble, which is a big no-no.

Edited by shiznak

1 minute ago, shiznak said:

I do like to see Styles vs. Taker as it's the next best thing to Shawn vs. Styles, but I don't like the idea of Taker winning the belt from Styles, then having to face Cena at Mania, in a Career vs. Title match. 

now that you bring that up, that is scary .__. not only would it be career vs. title, it's cena's ric flair crowning. if wwe has any sense, and i have zero hope in that, if that match came down to it, taker goes over. you just can't beat ric flairs record. cena's done a lot for wwe, but flair has done a lot for the industry, as a whole

but at the same time, you can have styles go over undertaker, solidifying styles as a bona fide hall of famer. we don't know the whole story. hell, for all we know, taker could have been like, **** getting shawn, i wanna work with this guy

Goldberg injured his shoulder tossing security guards on Raw, and supposedly his body is in lots of pain. They rushed this fight to soon, I knew he would get injured he needs more time. The match may not even happen depending on Goldbergs health, and if it does happen it's probably not going to be that great now because of worries of his shoulder. 

Finally have a full day off, so I've turned on the kick off show for the first time. Don't think I've ever watched it before.... Is Booker T always this awful? He is so bad that it is funny. Reminds me of his King Booker run when he was champ on smackdown, awful but entertaining.

On 11/19/2016 at 9:26 AM, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Goldberg injured his shoulder tossing security guards on Raw, and supposedly his body is in lots of pain. They rushed this fight to soon, I knew he would get injured he needs more time. The match may not even happen depending on Goldbergs health, and if it does happen it's probably not going to be that great now because of worries of his shoulder. 

Was reading an article where he said he's in rough shape.  Too much training is not letting his body recover.  As you said, they rushed this. 

Should have built it up and done the match at Royal Rumble.