The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Finally watched NXT/Wrestlemania.

Mania was decent. First half was great wrestling especially the 3 way IC match,  but the second half fell off a cliff. The Braun payoff was hot garbage. All of those writers and THAT'S the best thing you can come up with?!?

NXT though - WOW. Best PPV I have watched in years. Not one bad match, not one match below ***1/2 stars, arguably one of the opening matches ever (on a WWE produced PPV) and the main event which was one of the most emotionally draining that had amazing wrestling and told a simple yet investing story. The heel heat that Ciampa had was something that wrestlers dream of. This PPV reminded me why I love wrestling.

Just finished watching WM... Really didn't like the classless crowd chanting this is awful during the main event. 

Asuka / Flair match was unbelievable. The skill of these two is incredible. 

KO / Zayn match was awful. I hope they are not actually fired and show up on raw. Such a waste to put Shane in that match too... Hes had far better matches. 

Braun match was silly... Last year the tag team championship was epic with the hardy boys... This year they made a joke of it. A 10 year old in one match and the bludgeon bros?  

Miz losing is sad too. Seth had an incredible performance though. 

Love Bliss but glad they finally let Nia win one. I hope Bliss wins the rematch though. 

Cena Taker was so predictable... Waste of undertakers return. It was obvious as soon as we saw cena in the crowd. 

On 4/11/2018 at 10:51 PM, apollo said:

Love Bliss but glad they finally let Nia win one. I hope Bliss wins the rematch though.

Why? Bliss had the title for way too long. She needs to be out of title picture for awhile. Hardly made any title defenses this last title run. Let someone else have a chance with it. 

NXT: New Orleans gets TWO 5 stars matches from Big Daddy Meltzer. First time a wrestling card has two 5 stars matches on one card, in 25 years.

Triple H is a genius. 

Edited by shiznak

Just finished watching WM... Really didn't like the classless crowd chanting this is awful during the main event.

Can you really blame them though? The match WAS awful. If they keep pushing Reigns into Wrestlemania main events that no one wants to see then they are just asking for these reactions.

Agreed. I love Bliss but I'm glad they put the belt on Jax. My only complaint is that the match should have been a one minute squash that made Jax look like a monster. (which is how the match was looking like it was gonna be at the beginning). Once they turned it into a 10 minute match, the match got boring and they completely lost the crowd.

3 hours ago, Mikey2Dope said:

Can you really blame them though? The match WAS awful. If they keep pushing Reigns into Wrestlemania main events that no one wants to see then they are just asking for these reactions.

Agreed. I love Bliss but I'm glad they put the belt on Jax. My only complaint is that the match should have been a one minute squash that made Jax look like a monster. (which is how the match was looking like it was gonna be at the beginning). Once they turned it into a 10 minute match, the match got boring and they completely lost the crowd.

Yea... I wasn't a fan of the main event match up either. But still if you're there, just enjoy it. It got very entertaining after the blood.... The crowd booing or chanting this is auful just made it unpleasant for those that were trying to get into it.

First half of Monday night Raw was pretty entertaining... Stephanie is honestly hilarious... she's so good at reacting versus the crowd. The Rhonda fued should be entertaining.

Ember Moon seems pretty skilled.

Rumor is Bray Wyatt and Woken Matt aren't expected to team for long. Bray will be turn on him and then become leader of Sanity once they're called up the main roster.

Orton turning on Bray all over again.

Edited by fivethej

23 hours ago, fivethej said:

Rumor is Bray Wyatt and Woken Matt aren't expected to team for long. Bray will be turn on him and then become leader of Sanity once they're called up the main roster.

Orton turning on Bray all over again.

Bray is among the worst performers on the roster, just putting him in Sanity would ruin any credibility the group has.

• Upvote 1