The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

On 5/7/2018 at 12:05 AM, fivethej said:

Styles vs Naka ends in no contest despite being No DQ.

Rest of Backlash was meh. No title changes or anything worth mentioning. 

Great opener, rest of the card was shockingly bad.

On 01/05/2018 at 1:02 AM, fivethej said:

Corey Graves took a shot at Habs saying "Maybe if habs could hit like that they could make it into the playoffs" :lol:

13:54

Corey is hilarious. I always lol at the outrageous things he says. 

Just saw this throwback on instagram... I wouldn't mind seeing more of these matches. They're pretty hilarious too... 

The reasons my mom wouldn't let me watch when I was younger hahah

• Upvote 1

Big Cass has heat because he was only suppose to hit a big boot on the mini Daniel Bryan and that was suppose to be end of it. Cass asked if he could do further attack but was told no by officials and Vince. Cass ended up doing it any way and went into business for himself. 

WWE has interest in signing Eli Drake who previously used to be there but was then later released.

Edited by fivethej

On 10/05/2018 at 4:29 PM, apollo said:

Corey is hilarious. I always lol at the outrageous things he says. 

Just saw this throwback on instagram... I wouldn't mind seeing more of these matches. They're pretty hilarious too... 

The reasons my mom wouldn't let me watch when I was younger hahah

They don't make em like Trish and Torrie no more. 

• Cheers 1

Man... Watching 2008 royal rumble... Overall quality is amazing. So many stars and amazing performers. 

Love how wwe network let's you throwback 

Also the Episode "Raw 25" of WWE 24 is the best thing I've watched in ages. Such great content in that 1 hour.

Edited by apollo

On 5/13/2018 at 10:15 PM, TheHitman said:

All In sold out within an hour. Wow.

Absolutely crazy man! This is the biggest wrestling story of the year.

To sellout a 10,000 seat arena with no matches announced and no McMahon marketing is nuts. With it being in Chicago I'm really hoping that Punk is all in, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Not saying it isn't impressive, but was there any doubt at all that it wouldn't be sold out within hours?

Cody been planning this event for well over a year now, and within that year a lot of big name talents have been "all-in" to perform on the show.

It also helps that he picked a city that's a hotbed for wrestling.

• Cheers 1

On 5/15/2018 at 4:39 AM, shiznak said:

Not saying it isn't impressive, but was there any doubt at all that it wouldn't be sold out within hours?

Cody been planning this event for well over a year now, and within that year a lot of big name talents have been "all-in" to perform on the show.

There were many people who didn't think that they would sell out at all. Cody had said that he was only expecting 4000 tickets to be sold the first day.

I do agree that it being in Chicago probably helped huge. Still, pretty crazy for an event that started out as a joke. It also helps out when you have guys like Mysterio and Okada confirmed as well.

• Cheers 1

On 2018-05-15 at 4:39 AM, shiznak said:

There was tons of doubt, some still believe that it only sold out because of scalpers. 

2 hours ago, TheHitman said:

There was tons of doubt, some still believe that it only sold out because of scalpers. 

The only doubter was Metlzer, who was the reason this whole thing happened. 

You can also say that Metlzer is part of the reason it sold out as quick as it did. People wanted to proved he isn't as a big deal in wrestling as he think he is.