Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.


marleau_12
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Fastlane was a really weird show

The PPV before Mania is usually a mail-it-in show. Although I did enjoy the WWE title match.

 

Gotta save their “amazing” creative work for Mania.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, shiznak said:

The PPV before Mania is usually a mail-it-in show. Although I did enjoy the WWE title match.

 

Gotta save their “amazing” creative work for Mania.

it felt like vince's old "lets have the fans go on a ride-- up and down, up and down..." kinda shows. we leave kinda satisfied? but not hating the show. i really liked the shane turn. the predictable thing would be to have miz turn, but the story they've been telling, miz comes off as pretty relatable here, and shane can be a damn good heel, being a mcmahon-- they can strip anyone of everything they have

 

it doesn't even have to stop at miz, shane can **** with kofi when vince isn't on camera, giving him more heat, and then align with daniel bryan and rowen for back up, then at wresltemania, harper can return to cost daniel bryan the title when the odds against kofi pile on, and he comes in for the save, when the match is made no DQ in like the middle or something, when he attacks rowen, and we'll say shane paid off the bar for an insurance policy but the new day evens the odds. it's total chaos on the outside. these guys all know their role, the crowd will be going nuts, kofi hits trouble in paradise, ref counts 3, new wwe champion. 4 weeks they can make it happen. i actually wouldn't be surprised if its kinda like this. not quite daniel bryan at wrestlemania 30 great, but they've built the kofi storyline this long, they have to run with it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2019 at 2:13 AM, Twilight Sparkle said:

it felt like vince's old "lets have the fans go on a ride-- up and down, up and down..." kinda shows. we leave kinda satisfied? but not hating the show. i really liked the shane turn. the predictable thing would be to have miz turn, but the story they've been telling, miz comes off as pretty relatable here, and shane can be a damn good heel, being a mcmahon-- they can strip anyone of everything they have

 

it doesn't even have to stop at miz, shane can **** with kofi when vince isn't on camera, giving him more heat, and then align with daniel bryan and rowen for back up, then at wresltemania, harper can return to cost daniel bryan the title when the odds against kofi pile on, and he comes in for the save, when the match is made no DQ in like the middle or something, when he attacks rowen, and we'll say shane paid off the bar for an insurance policy but the new day evens the odds. it's total chaos on the outside. these guys all know their role, the crowd will be going nuts, kofi hits trouble in paradise, ref counts 3, new wwe champion. 4 weeks they can make it happen. i actually wouldn't be surprised if its kinda like this. not quite daniel bryan at wrestlemania 30 great, but they've built the kofi storyline this long, they have to run with it

Shane hasn't been a heel in quite awhile since Aggression Era when Vince/Shane & Spirit Squad feuded with DX.

 

Shane should bring back The Mean Street Posse to feud with The Miz who should reunite The Miztourage. B-Team isn't doing anything on Raw so move them over to SDL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, TheRick said:

This was just disgusting! This is not the actual footage of the attack but just a report of what happened!

 

I've watched multiple angles of the attack.  He really didn't think the attack through with so many wrestlers close by. Took some big shots as they were leading him out.  Haven't seen pictures of him after, but apparently ho got beat up pretty bad.  As he should of.

Edited by Grapefruits
Link to comment
Share on other sites

rondas hubbo was laying it to that guy and dash wilder clocked him right across the head, then bret continued on like nothing ever happened. what an absolute pro. that was a great hall of fame. all the speeches were great. stevie ray told a hell of a story of he and booker coming up, and that sue aitchison speech was damn good,dx was a tonne of fun and that torrie wilson one was surprisingly empowering. i dont follow her social media but you could tell that she was nervous af at first but then she owned the place

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Grapefruits said:

I've watched multiple angles of the attack.  He really didn't think the attack through with so many wrestlers close by. Took some big shots as they were leading him out.  Haven't seen pictures of him after, but apparently ho got beat up pretty bad.  As he should of.

Don’t know what he was thinking.

 

Trying to bum rushing an attack on a 60 years old legend in the sports, with a room fill with  200+ pound muscles men.

 

That’s just calling for an ass whoopin’.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

The boy got his.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.275c7d7f118ae4984181344e1be8e58d.jpg

Not him by the looks of it. 

 

image.thumb.png.bd8231bea6dc3072267992a220946178.png

 

The “attacker” has been identified as 26 year old Zachary Madsen from Nebraska, according to CBS New York. He actually is an amateur MMA fighter with a 2-1 record. He is a wrestling fanatic with a bizarre Twitter history that includes sending repeated messages to WWE stars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

This has been a really good show! 

I've found it meh. 

 

Where's the big pop moments and special appearances? Hogan, right at the beginning.. Really? 

 

And why has the "host" been absent all night after a 2 minute intro? 

 

Best part of the night has been D Gen X, and the Iiconics :wub:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wrestlemania is supposed to be different, it's supposed to be their "super bowl"

 

 

There was nothing special or different about this ppv. 

 

Why were Angle-Corbin and Finn-Lashley so late in the card? 

 

Where were the guest appearances? Celebrities? Big pop moments that were unexpected? 

 

Hulk Hogan to start the show was the big guest? Keegan Michael Key and Kumar werr the celebrities? 

 

The Michael Che and Colin thing fell kind of flat. Kofi winning was awesome. Dr Thuganomics was a cool throwback. Shane falling/jumping from high places has happened 4 years straight now. Lesnar couldn't have gotten out of there quick enough for his Aug 17 ufc fight. 

 

But no special Wrestlemania pops.

 

No The Rock showing up, or Gronk jumping in the ring, or Snoop doing a live intro, or the Undertaker showing up. 

 

 

I guess this women's main event will be the only special take away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...