The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

On 5/24/2020 at 2:01 PM, Mikey2Dope said:

AEW Double or Nothing was an incredibly solid show last night. That Stadium Stampede match was spectacular and everything that I wanted that match to be. Sammy Guevara, MJF and Jungle Boy are going to be stars for a long, long time to come.

Looking forward to watching it just haven't found it online yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really miss the life crowd reactions... Props to them for still doing it thru the pandemic. Major props to both companies

But I find it way less enjoyable without the crowd reacting. Whether it's during the match or all the stuff they say before 

Always fun YouTubeing old school ones where the guy is playing heel and just rips the crowd over their city or sports teams haha... Jericho had some amazing ones. One of my favourite heels of all time. 

Opening minute of this is super hype, crowd goes bananas! Y2J :gocan:

• Cheers 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/29/2020 at 1:36 PM, shiznak said:

Haven’t really been watching any wrestling lately, but I read they finally turned Reigns heel. 

Kind of pointless when there's no crowd. Haven't watched it at all I think I watched the royal rumble 2019 and that was the first time I watched in two years.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, TheRick said:

Gave up WWE a long time ago, first time I watched wrestling in a while, Vince be shaking in his boots, professional wrestling landed the biggest name out there and I marked out like I was 7 years old watching Hogan Hulk up all over again.

Edited by canuckster19
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/6/2021 at 5:02 PM, allegend said:

AEW has certainly been more consistently entertaining than WWE. The AEW roster is a good blend of

star veterans and up and comers. There are also several excellent tag teams. 

AEW tag division is unreal and makes WWE look like a joke right now. 

Vince also panicking to sign Jeff Hardy after releasing him only to find out there was a clean drug test. Speculation is after turning down 2 offers Jeff is AEW bound now after his 90 day no compete clause ends. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Who would've thought Stone Cold would actually be in a legit match ever again..

When I saw he was involved in something I was curious to see it, but no idea he would have a match.

I was shocked watching it happen, but it was a very fun moment. (Couldn't believe he took that suplex bump in the crowd)

On 8/21/2021 at 6:28 AM, canuckster19 said:

Gave up WWE a long time ago, first time I watched wrestling in a while, Vince be shaking in his boots, professional wrestling landed the biggest name out there and I marked out like I was 7 years old watching Hogan Hulk up all over again.

WWE just had its most profitable year to date. I think Vince is doing fine.