Sign in to follow this  
marleau_12

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

Rate this topic

On 5/24/2020 at 2:01 PM, Mikey2Dope said:

AEW Double or Nothing was an incredibly solid show last night. That Stadium Stampede match was spectacular and everything that I wanted that match to be. Sammy Guevara, MJF and Jungle Boy are going to be stars for a long, long time to come.

Looking forward to watching it just haven't found it online yet.

I have been watching AEW and really enjoying it.  Hardly watch WWE anymore because it is so predictable. B).

I really miss the life crowd reactions... Props to them for still doing it thru the pandemic. Major props to both companies

But I find it way less enjoyable without the crowd reacting. Whether it's during the match or all the stuff they say before 

Always fun YouTubeing old school ones where the guy is playing heel and just rips the crowd over their city or sports teams haha... Jericho had some amazing ones. One of my favourite heels of all time. 

Opening minute of this is super hype, crowd goes bananas! Y2J :gocan:

• Hydration 2

Haven’t really been watching any wrestling lately, but I read they finally turned Reigns heel. 

I haven't followed wrestling in years but I came across this clip from 22 years ago that is good:

On 8/29/2020 at 1:36 PM, shiznak said:

Haven’t really been watching any wrestling lately, but I read they finally turned Reigns heel. 

Kind of pointless when there's no crowd. Haven't watched it at all I think I watched the royal rumble 2019 and that was the first time I watched in two years.