The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Dale Wiese signs with Tilburg of the Dutch Pro League.

Traitor!!

Now we can't say that we're the only team without a player overseas. Thanks alot Dale.

Seriously though, guys like him who make alot less money need to earn a paycheck. I mean, how can a person survive on 600k a year? After taxes, insurance, and escrow payments, he probably only takes home like 350k. That's insanity, how's he supposed to feed his kids?

Traitor!!

Now we can't say that we're the only team without a player overseas. Thanks alot Dale.

Seriously though, guys like him who make alot less money need to earn a paycheck. I mean, how can a person survive on 600k a year? After taxes, insurance, and escrow payments, he probably only takes home like 350k. That's insanity, how's he supposed to feed his kids?

Traitor!!

I am Dutch, but this league is terrible. He will look like Sedin, compared to the rest of them.

He needs a paycheck, but it will not be à big one overhere.

Anyway I think i will check in at a game in Tilburg.

Oh...in the Netherlands are not many Dannish women. Dutch women are more common to come by ;-)

Archived