The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hit & runs

Special Ed

Dick response.

Anyhow, to the OP, ICBC is probably going to offer her a 300 dollar hit and run coverage which she will have to pay, but F that guy.

I had an experience with a hit-and-run person and the person was right there when he did it. Only thing was that he denied wrongdoing after exchanging info with him. My only regret is not recording what he said at the scene - admitting guilt.

Some people are really dishonest outright.

Wow. That was the most boring hit and run story i've read.

My buddy awhile back saw the guy who hit his car and he bolted into his car and chased the guy out of the parking lot and onto the freeway all the way until he got home, where he made him apologize and provide insurance info the correct way. No wait, he cut him off, forced him to crash and then murdered him. Well, the details change from day to day, depending on how many wobbly pops he had. Good guy though.

My bad I thought most people were intelligent enough to figure that out on their own. I didn't really feel like getting into asking for questions and advice. I thought the topic alone would have brought in that discussion on the matter, without need to ask. Looks like some people managed to 'get it' without having their hands held. So that's good.

I am just baffled - you have made three lengthy posts in the attempt to defend the fact that you didn't ask for help. Which would have taken one sentence.

This has nothing to do with intelligence --- this has to with the fact, that you didn't do the basic and logical thing. Which is provide information, and THEN ASK FOR HELP.

If was being a 'dick' I would've told you to use google - as the answer is READILY available online; and was already provided to you, by linking ICBC... which in my opinion, I would assume people were intelligent enough to look there first.

Lastly - I unfortunately hit a deer on HWY 3 this summer on my way to Penticton - I didn't come onto a forum and ask for what to do - I did the logical thing, and called ICBC, and asked them what I needed to do.

At least she wasn't in the car and/or driving at the time.

I was rear-ended in a hit and run in 2008 and am still suffering from a bulging disc that resulted from the collision.

Although I cannot prove it as the driver was not caught until the next day (I got his plates), I am quite certain he was heavily intoxicated.

Archived