The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

How big is the US of A?

The way these people come across each other, it's like they're within a 2-mile radius of each other.

The last time I checked, their cars are running out of gas due to travel and they've been moving for months. How do Glenn and the one-armed bandit see each other in a small town in the middle of nowhere?

Thats because she isn't as gullible as Andrea. She can see right through people and knew the governor was not as who he appeared to be. That is the reason why Michonne has survived alone by herself. She doesn't need anyone and can take care of herself. If it wasn't for her, Andrea would've died during that herd attack. Hopefully she stays and helps Rick out.

Andrea's just looking to get into the Governor's (or any other alpha male's) pants lol

Yeah Rick is in serious need of some assistance in the leadership department at the moment. Michionne could step in and turn the group into swordspeople

How big is the US of A?

The way these people come across each other, it's like they're within a 2-mile radius of each other.

The last time I checked, their cars are running out of gas due to travel and they've been moving for months. How do Glenn and the one-armed bandit see each other in a small town in the middle of nowhere?

The little things don't matter. Don't ask questions.

On a side note. Pretty crazy episode. Really confused with the phone call (Did he go crazy) and how Michonne doesn't get attacked anymore.

On a side note. Pretty crazy episode. Really confused with the phone call (Did he go crazy) and how Michonne doesn't get attacked anymore.

Didn't you watch season 1 when Rick and Glenn covered themselves with Zombie gut to avoid walker detection? Unfortunately it rained.

Because they have enough time, and because it would be so interesting to watch them fill gas up! Who knows if they hit the pumps up or not!

Remember the guts spilling onto Michonne? The smell is covering her scent up to smell like a walker. As Rick and Glenn did in the first season, and they've done in the second season.

I don't get the phone conversation :sadno:

I totally saw it as Rick being "crazy with grief" and needing to come to terms with the fact that his wife died during a time that he was barely talking to her. It's kind of his way of dealing with it. That she "forgives" him and he needs to now focus on the baby and Carl. It was basically his subconscious making him deal with her death and gaining the power to move on (or else being a steaming pile of mental pudding).

She smells like zombie guts after all the guts fell on her.

I don't get the phone conversation :sadno:

Rick went psycho and got some closure from it

OK I was eating during the zombie attack scene. I literally spat out my food when the guts fell on Michionne. Lesson learned - don't eat while watching The Walking Dead.

Mission accomplished for Andrea - she got into The Governor's pants lol

I must say, Andrew Lincoln has impressed me in the past few episodes. He has really established himself as a phenomenal actor.

Michionne is going to have a field day slaying all the walkers outside the prison lol. Merle is so annoying. When he and Darryl reunite I hope he doesn't make Darryl turn into a prick again. Darryl and Carl could really develop a good friendship. Both of them come from the "messed up childhood" club.

How big is the US of A?

Man, you ask these type of questions then you might as well ask why there are walkers in this show since they are not real. Its a fictional show, not reality TV.

OK I was eating during the zombie attack scene. I literally spat out my food when the guts fell on Michionne. Lesson learned - don't eat while watching The Walking Dead.

Mission accomplished for Andrea - she got into The Governor's pants lol

I must say, Andrew Lincoln has impressed me in the past few episodes. He has really established himself as a phenomenal actor.

Michionne is going to have a field day slaying all the walkers outside the prison lol. Merle is so annoying. When he and Darryl reunite I hope he doesn't make Darryl turn into a prick again. Darryl and Carl could really develop a good friendship. Both of them come from the "messed up childhood" club.

Merle is just a redneck piece of crap that should've been killed a long time ago. That guy has no remorse or soul whatsoever. Which is probably why he is still alive to make the show more interesting.

She smells like zombie guts after all the guts fell on her.

Rick went psycho and got some closure from it

I remember the group pulling that guts stunt in season one I think. Not sure why they stopped...? Seems like a good back up plan for many of the situations they get themselves into.

Great episode tonight. I really like Michonne, she brings a pretty exciting angle to the cast. Can't wait to see where this goes.

god Andrea is such a hoe.

It's the end of the world!  So far, she's had sex with one guy, or did I miss something?  Maggie is more of a hoe, jumped all over Glen first chance she got.  I haven't held that against her, at all!  In fact, it's two thumbs up! lol

How big is the US of A?

they are all in georgia right now. there hasn't been much travelling to speak of

It's the end of the world! So far, she's had sex with one guy, or did I miss something? Maggie is more of a hoe, jumped all over Glen first chance she got. I haven't held that against her, at all! In fact, it's two thumbs up! lol

Shane and the Governor, the latter fairly quick.

I remember the group pulling that guts stunt in season one I think. Not sure why they stopped...? Seems like a good back up plan for many of the situations they get themselves into.

Great episode tonight. I really like Michonne, she brings a pretty exciting angle to the cast. Can't wait to see where this goes.

they stopped because as soon as it rained and the guts washed off they became instantly recognizable. it's too risky, plus it stinks to high heaven and they all nearly upchucked from it.

Archived