The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Why would they select Noah to be a supply runner? He has a bad leg no?

I was asking myself the same thing. Although, maybe the reason the last group of runners died wasn't just because Aiden's an incompetent asshat but also because Deanna Monroe selectively gives people she doesn't like the incorrect job for them so they'll be killed off (or maybe she just isn't as good as assigning jobs as she thinks she is.)

Where the hell was Gabriel ???

Man finally some peace. It was so satisfying seeing Rick shaved and looking like his original self. The episode had some humor too. The young girl is hella shady.

Where the hell was Gabriel??

Prediction: Rick will be hitting up that blonde pretty soon

Btw when is Morgan going to show up!?

He was just sitting inside the house. Unless there's something else you guys are asking?

I was asking myself the same thing. Although, maybe the reason the last group of runners died wasn't just because Aiden's an incompetent asshat but also because Deanna Monroe selectively gives people she doesn't like the incorrect job for them so they'll be killed off (or maybe she just isn't as good as assigning jobs as she thinks she is.)

Could be just there's just not really a qualified pool to choose from. Her son was in the ROTC, perhaps the closest anyone has in regards to experience with combat.

It wouldn't be very good to give people you want to eliminate weapons and the ability to seize power. The way Darryl and Glenn was able to handle those two guys with ease, it wouldn't take much for Rick's group, or anyone with outside experience to just take over.

I'm just worried about what they're gonna do with guys like Darryl... one of the strongest people in the group (I consider Rick, Michonne, Darryl and Abraham as probably the strongest characters).

He was just sitting inside the house. Unless there's something else you guys are asking?

Could be just there's just not really a qualified pool to choose from. Her son was in the ROTC, perhaps the closest anyone has in regards to experience with combat.

It wouldn't be very good to give people you want to eliminate weapons and the ability to seize power. The way Darryl and Glenn was able to handle those two guys with ease, it wouldn't take much for Rick's group, or anyone with outside experience to just take over.

I'm just worried about what they're gonna do with guys like Darryl... one of the strongest people in the group (I consider Rick, Michonne, Darryl and Abraham as probably the strongest characters).

I was thinking more along the lines of incompetent people who could endanger Alexandria solely through their suckage, that she'd want dead by sending them out on runs. It clearly wouldn't make sense to give someone who is a very real threat a weapon and sending them out in hopes that they'll die.

Below is an actual legit spoiler do not open if you do not want to be spoileddddd

Morgan shows up eventually all crazy and fracked up.

and yes Rick will be hitting that blonde up soon (after he kills her husband for being a dick)

Either Abraham or Glen (or both) will be the ones to die by the end of this season

Below is an actual legit spoiler do not open if you do not want to be spoileddddd

Morgan shows up eventually all crazy and fracked up.

and yes Rick will be hitting that blonde up soon (after he kills her husband for being a dick)

Either Abraham or Glen (or both) will be the ones to die by the end of this season

i'm gunna go with Glen getting his head smashed apart by Negan

Pretty stupid how the show didn't show anything from Gabriel ever since they all stepped foot in Alexandria. Now all of a sudden he's a priest at a church as seen in the episode 14 promo. Either they didn't have screen time for him or they messed up in the directing somewhere and he was unavailable for the last couple of episodes. I know he's fairly new and a supporting actor but it's just something I was curious about.

^^

Agreed with the slow show, sucked comments, mostly because it did, but also because there were so many slow ep's at the farm, with the Governor, the jail... It's like I'm just waiting for it to hit a rut again.

On the bright side, amidst all of the "trying to fit in" thing being pushed around the group there are some serious head games being sent out by Rick and Carol.

I just laughed as I remember those events as being part of the "bright side".

Love what they have done with carol's character over the last few seasons, she went from being weak and pathetic to totally bad a$$.

I don't trust that blond chick, she's up to no good. Keep that chick away from Rick he should be with Michoone anyways.

I like that daryl made friends :)

I can't help but to wonder if the 'wolves' are connected to negan.

Archived