The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Did anyone else notice that

one of the 'wolf' guys had Aaron's bag and was looking at the photos of the town

:o

yes, noticed that..thought it was strange that Aaron had pictures of Rick and Carl in his bag..but thought maybe they were from when he was following the troupe before trying to recruit them.

yes, noticed that..thought it was strange that Aaron had pictures of Rick and Carl in his bag..but thought maybe they were from when he was following the troupe before trying to recruit them.

i think he added pictures of people into the set, because rick had trepidation and concern that no people were in any of the pics, and he didn't want that to become an issue again.

pretty much, unless i missed something.

My wife said the 2 Wolves that did in red poncho guy at the end were the same two that ran into Morgan earlier..I said those 2 became walker food Im sure..to dark to really see.

If I knew how to put spoilers in I would,,but the last show is history now anyway.

My wife said the 2 Wolves that did in red poncho guy at the end were the same two that ran into Morgan earlier..I said those 2 became walker food Im sure..to dark to really see.

If I knew how to put spoilers in I would,,but the last show is history now anyway.

yeah if you dont want to hear about last show then dont come in this thread. I agree that the comic readers should have spoilers (99% of the time they do).

pretty sure those 2 wolves at the end were completely different. I think they travel in pairs.

Archived