The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Oh man, I can't wait for the mid-season finale.. so many burning questions to be answered:

Will Glenn and Maggie survive until they get saved?

Will they get their revenge on the governor?

What happens when Merle and Daryl reunite?

Which side will Andrea be on?

Will she accidentally or non-accidentally hurt one of her old group/Michonne?

Will the place be overrun by walkers during the fight?

What happens to the town if/when Rick and them take out governor? (Though I don't think governor will be gone yet..)

How will the others at the prison survive when their best fighter left is Carl?

Also, in the trailer Rick points a gun at Michonne.. what's that about?

And wow the scene that they showed on Talking Dead was pretty intense..

Welp, I posted what i thought and think what was going to happen but the spoiler code blew it up so I'm too lazy to type again. So, to summarize. The show is close to being similar to the book. For those who read the books, it takes a certain swap and we'll see the same survivors as the book. I wonder if they'll go in that direction.

Carols pregnant w/Darryl's child - that's going to be the shocker of the finale. You heard it here first!

Nasty. If anything, Carol is Daryl's thought to be dead mother :lol: . But seriously, Daryl can do way better. Too bad the only hot chick is taken by Glenn. Maybe he'll form a relationship with Andrea, or even Michonne.

+1, show would be boring now. they did all the zombie stuff in the first 2 seasons now it's more about the characters

That would be fine if ANY of the characters were likeable! I'm finding it a hard time with the super cheesy acting. Seriously what character is likeable?? Rick? Nope. Daryl? Yawn. Carl? Lame. I guess Glenn's okay. Maggie and her dad are annoying as hell. Pretty much leaves the Governer and Merle. They are actually watchable.

I don't really know why I keep watching, I guess it's because my die-hard friends who've read the comics say "JUST WAIT MAN".... then each week I'm like, okay. So a couple zombies came. And people cried and overacted. I did enjoy the ending where Lori died but I'm struggling other than that.

2zz4vbk.gif

God DAMN I miss that show!!! Just seeing her face makes me laugh!

That would be fine if ANY of the characters were likeable! I'm finding it a hard time with the super cheesy acting. Seriously what character is likeable?? Rick? Nope. Daryl? Yawn. Carl? Lame. I guess Glenn's okay. Maggie and her dad are annoying as hell. Pretty much leaves the Governer and Merle. They are actually watchable.

I don't really know why I keep watching, I guess it's because my die-hard friends who've read the comics say "JUST WAIT MAN".... then each week I'm like, okay. So a couple zombies came. And people cried and overacted. I did enjoy the ending where Lori died but I'm struggling other than that.

I like how you choose the two 'ruthless/bad' people as the only watchable ones.

The vibe I keep getting here is - that people just want to see a bunch of hardnosed people killing a bunch of zombies.

When really -- that is NOT what 'The Walking Dead' is about. It is about people surviving a world, where there is no hope, there is no future, there is structure.

I haven't watched any of season 3 yet, but I have them all on my PVR. I have however, read the first 9 graphic novels in the last week. Anyone who's a fan of the show, I highly recomend them to you. I never read comics growing up, so reading these is new to me. Even if you don't like readin comics, I recomend giving at least the first one a try.

Jeez, if you don't like the show then why are you watching?? I like the actors and the characters are great, so I don't know what you are talking about. "A couple of zombies came and people cried??" The story is now more than about zombies and the story line becomes more interesting each season.

Shane and the Governor, the latter fairly quick.

Oh c'mon. Two guys in 8 months? Definitely not a big deal... especially considering how lonely you must feel after losing all of your loved ones.

I'm still amazed that there arent more black people on this show. It takes place in Georgia!

Still curious about who was watching Carol while she was practicing on the dead walker. Cant be Merle or anyone on the Governor's side.

I also kinda wanna know more about Michionne. Who were the two walkers she traveled with? Were they family? They weren't there to ward off other walkers because when she had walker guts on her later on (when she arrived at the prison), she was surprised that the walkers weren't paying any attention to her.

Also, here's a cheeky meme. Gonna use spoilers because there may an F bomb.

tumblr_me6fgogLuG1rkwo43o1_500.jpg

Oh c'mon. Two guys in 8 months? Definitely not a big deal... especially considering how lonely you must feel after losing all of your loved ones.

I'm still amazed that there arent more black people on this show. It takes place in Georgia!

Still curious about who was watching Carol while she was practicing on the dead walker. Cant be Merle or anyone on the Governor's side.

I also kinda wanna know more about Michionne. Who were the two walkers she traveled with? Were they family? They weren't there to ward off other walkers because when she had walker guts on her later on (when she arrived at the prison), she was surprised that the walkers weren't paying any attention to her.

Also, here's a cheeky meme. Gonna use spoilers because there may an F bomb.

tumblr_me6fgogLuG1rkwo43o1_500.jpg

I thought the person watching carol was the one prisoner Rick let go that opened the gate. As far as Michonne's minions it seems that it was part of her family, Im sure they'll revisted that later, and they were used to carry her supplies when she and Andrea left the meat locker. Off topic but how do you open spoliers? It doens't do anything when i click them.

Archived