The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

• 6 months later...
On 10/29/2017 at 9:04 PM, 250Integra said:

How about the first two episodes so far? I'm curious to see what unfolds next. Looks like there are a few storylines brewing.

I enjoy the 2nd episode more.  

I like how they included the "Gracie" scene.  It goes to show that there really isn't a "good" or "bad" side.  Everyone are just people who are trying to live their lives in the best way they feel they can, protecting those most important to them.

As what Geoffrey Dean Morgan stated in an interview, that in the Saviour's POV, they're the good guys.   

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JoGuitar said:

Enough with the garbage patch kids already lol

Not sure why he would try to ally them again.  If he needs people, he should be going to Oceanside for help.  

Oceanside was just fearful of the overall strength of Negan due to past experience... but if Rick comes to them with evidence that Negan's strength has severely diminished, they could have gotten them to probably help out.  

16 hours ago, JoGuitar said:

Enough with the garbage patch kids already lol

Why do they talk like Jar Jar Binks or like they are just learning English?

The outbreak was supposed to be 2010. That's not a very long for an entire group of people to forget how to put sentences together. Did they all get to the garbage dump via a  cruise ship from Eastern Europe?

Anyone know why the writers put this weirdness in?

Great season so far, but there seems to be several different groups doing their own thing, so we may not see certain characters for several episodes. Sucks that Shiva met her demise, damn walkers. Wonder what will become of Ezekiel now. He seems broken. Carol's chat with him may turn things around. Rick is hooped, naked and afraid lol. Really enjoyed the scene with Gabriel and Negan, seeing a side of Negan where he appeared human. I think Negan knows his time is near and is probably tempted to open up to Gabriel. I'd love it if they did a back story on Negan, to show what he was like before the apocalypse. In fact, I wish they'd do that with all of the major characters. I know they did something similar for Michonne and Abraham. Just glimpses of their previous lives.

Apparently next week's mid-season finale is going to end with a bang, and it's possible one of the main characters dies. My first guess would be Eugene, as he's playing a dangerous game right now, not really sure which side he's on. Looks like he's with Negan, but who knows. The guy does what he needs to, to survive. Another could be Daryl or Carl. Or will it be Negan himself? Don't trust the "garbage people", but I'm hoping they fight with Rick's group. And what's going on with Gabriel?

17 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I have a feeling that the Scavengers will eventually become a group from the comics called the Whisperers. And that Jadis will become Alpha.

I could be wrong.

I'm hoping that Eugene bites it next week. Tired of his lines.

I'd like that too, but Eugene is a good character for Macgyvering solutions so they may keep him around.

I'm calling Dwight to be turfed, and Daryl gets his vest back.

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I'd like that too, but Eugene is a good character for Macgyvering solutions so they may keep him around.

I'm calling Dwight to be turfed, and Daryl gets his vest back.

It'll probably be a secondary character like Rosita (although I love it when she pouts).

I find Eugene to be an unbelievably annoying character with the worst dialogue, and that's saying a lot, as the Walking Dead has pretty bad dialogue most of the time.

I recently finished a series on Netflix called Dead Set. It's a one season series with six episodes. I highly recommend it, but caution that it is extremely gory, like Romero level crazy. 

24 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

It'll probably be a secondary character like Rosita (although I love it when she pouts).

I find Eugene to be an unbelievably annoying character with the worst dialogue, and that's saying a lot, as the Walking Dead has pretty bad dialogue most of the time.

I recently finished a series on Netflix called Dead Set. It's a one season series with six episodes. I highly recommend it, but caution that it is extremely gory, like Romero level crazy. 

Rosita is a good guess too.

I will check out Dead Set, thanks. Gotta wait till the wife isn't around though, she gets squeamish :P

There's a theory going around about how Judith will be one of the casualties.  

To have Rick being that distraught.... he was only like that when Lori died.... so it'll have to be the death of either child for him to reach that state.  

In the mini flash forward, it shows a little girl running in the whole with Rick, Carl, and Michonne with a stuff animal.... and it happens to be the same stuff animal in Gracie's crib.  So maybe Gracie becomes an adoptee to the Grime's family.  

Thanks Blunt, I'll have to try and check out Dead Set as well.

I like the idea of Daryl getting his vest back from Dwight, maybe these two have a showdown. As for Eugene,. I really don't know how he's survived this long (same with Gabriel). Luckily for him though, he has useful skills (bullet making), so I think he'll continue to stick close to Negan and BS his way to surviving. 

I understand that Morgan's role on TWD will end as well and he'll be joining the Fear the Walking Dead cast. Not sure how they'll do that.  

6 minutes ago, Lancaster said:

There's a theory going around about how Judith will be one of the casualties.  

To have Rick being that distraught.... he was only like that when Lori died.... so it'll have to be the death of either child for him to reach that state.  

In the mini flash forward, it shows a little girl running in the whole with Rick, Carl, and Michonne with a stuff animal.... and it happens to be the same stuff animal in Gracie's crib.  So maybe Gracie becomes an adoptee to the Grime's family.  

Not Lil Ass-Kicker!!

Archived