The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Literally said to myself "Holy ShT" when Laurie was talking about potentially losing the baby. Jenner had said they were all infected, so the infection just waits for death if you aren't bitten. What would a still born baby do?

She was freaking out, and I had never though of that one. Awesome.

Great premiere. What about the flash of Merle we saw with a knife-hand? This is going to be crazy time at the jail.

Don't know why, but I wasn't too impressed with the new episode. It wasn't bad by any means, but I just wasn't blown away by it. It was interesting to see how efficient they all have become at working as a team, but there were just a few moments that left me going, "Really?"

1. Rick being so upset with Lori. I can see him being bothered, but not to the degree that he is.

2. When they were going through the prison and marking the walls, when they went back from where they came from, there were walkers coming that way. Where did those walkers come from?

I know it's knitpicking, didn't really bother me that much. I just really liked the pacing of season 2.

Don't know why, but I wasn't too impressed with the new episode. It wasn't bad by any means, but I just wasn't blown away by it. It was interesting to see how efficient they all have become at working as a team, but there were just a few moments that left me going, "Really?"

1. Rick being so upset with Lori. I can see him being bothered, but not to the degree that he is.

2. When they were going through the prison and marking the walls, when they went back from where they came from, there were walkers coming that way. Where did those walkers come from?

I know it's knitpicking, didn't really bother me that much. I just really liked the pacing of season 2.

multiple entrances, they only took one route, walkers are drawn to their sound, not that hard to understand.

what i thought was stupid was hershal walking in between the legs of that walker. there's no way someone would be that stupid in that situation. the hallways wasn't exactly "narrow".

I thought it was a great episode and a great way to start the season, though I don't know why they didn't just lure ALL the walkers to the fence and kill them safely, instead of trying to run in while there were still walkers stumbling around. that would have been my preferred method.

and you have to be the only person who enjoyed the pacing of season 2. it was seriously lacking action. I still enjoyed it, but it should have been sped up for sure.

Literally said to myself "Holy ShT" when Laurie was talking about potentially losing the baby. Jenner had said they were all infected, so the infection just waits for death if you aren't bitten. What would a still born baby do?

She was freaking out, and I had never though of that one. Awesome.

Great premiere. What about the flash of Merle we saw with a knife-hand? This is going to be crazy time at the jail.

baby's don't have teeth or nails sharp enough to scratch. a still born baby, while gross looking, would be no threat.

It's stupid if the old man survives. Once bitten, that's it, according to the universal zombiefication rules.

you only turn once you die. if they prevent him from dieing from the infection (via amputation before it has a chance to spread) he should be able to keep going without turning prematurely.

pretty sure the prisoners are "free", they wouldn't have survived up until now if they were not (would have died from starvation and turned already).

Episode 2 should start then with the culling of the human prisoners.

........or else, Rick and his group will be raped.

<p>

what i thought was stupid was hershal walking in between the legs of that walker.  there's no way someone would be that stupid in that situation.  the hallways wasn't exactly "narrow".

>My wife, who absolutely cannot stand zombie movies, watched the entire episode with me (she watched season 1, but not season 2). When Hershal was walking near the walker, she literally yelled "You dumb*ss! Do you not know what world you live in!?" Next second, chomp. That was pretty stupid. Could the writers really not think of another way for Hershal to get bit?

and you have to be the only person who enjoyed the pacing of season 2.  it was seriously lacking action.  I still enjoyed it, but it should have been sped up for sure.

What I liked about it was that it was such as a different take on what zombie films are usually like. At some point, survivors will look for a remote place to take shelter and try and restore some normalcy to the world they now live in. Which is what they are attempting again in season 3. Bunker down and find a safe place to live. They will fail.

Archived