The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Has anyone in this show been bit, had that part cut off, and lived?

If Herchel dies who is going to become the old,wise, voice of reason?

I've seen most of the episodes and so far it looks like being old is kind of like wearing the red security shirts of the original Star Trek.

I thought it was funny listening to the girl saying " Shane wouldn't have got us this far".

So stand up and lead.

Has anyone in this show been bit, had that part cut off, and lived?

If Herchel dies who is going to become the old,wise, voice of reason?

I've seen most of the episodes and so far it looks like being old is kind of like wearing the red security shirts of the original Star Trek.

I thought it was funny listening to the girl saying " Shane wouldn't have got us this far".

So stand up and lead.

noone has tried cutting off their bit limb before (at least in what has been shown). this will be a first time sorta thing.

I read the comics, so i know all the events. Only thing is different is whats happening to each character. stop asking stupid questions that can't be answered without being spoiler'ed. Go watch and find out for yourself.

So, if you're really wondering about the prisoners.

they will get raped by the prisoners. lots of deaths soon

I read the comics, so i know all the events. Only thing is different is whats happening to each character. stop asking stupid questions that can't be answered without being spoiler'ed. Go watch and find out for yourself.

So, if you're really wondering about the prisoners.

they will get raped by the prisoners. lots of deaths soon

Oh my god, they gonna rape Hershel. :(

Wow Carl is a total badass this season

I like that the group is a well oiled machine now and everyone is helping in the zombie kill fest, even people like Beth and Carol

The Hershel scene was gross but I think it was the only thing left to do to make sure he didn't get infected due to the bite. Sucks though - if he dies I don't see how Lori or the baby will survive.

I don't read the comics so I have no idea what happens in the future but something tells me that Lori will be the next to go. Or at least she'll be one of the next to go.

Yeah I suppose I was thinking more about an infected baby having an umbilical cord attached to her. Not sure about the zombie science on that one...

she's already infected (everyone is) i don't think a still born baby would affect her too much

pretty sure the prisoners are "free", they wouldn't have survived up until now if they were not (would have died from starvation and turned already).

Thought they were in the prison cafeteria? It kinda looked like it. And the door was locked from the outside from what I remember, so I would think they would have everything they needed to survive...

Or am I completely wrong? :lol:

The prisoners weren't locked in a cell. But thats weird how the door was unlocked if they were hiding in that room... Why didnt they have it locked like T-Dog eventually put a metal bar in the door handles.

the outside of the door was locked shut with handcuffs, which they had to break to get into that room, and then lock from the inside to resecure

Thought they were in the prison cafeteria? It kinda looked like it. And the door was locked from the outside from what I remember, so I would think they would have everything they needed to survive...

Or am I completely wrong? :lol:

that would mean they were free to move about as they pleased, no? it's not like they had to be set free. there was no locked door between their side of the room and rick's. they showed a clip from the next episode where the prisoners walked over to his side on their own accord.

Wow Carl is a total badass this season

I like that the group is a well oiled machine now and everyone is helping in the zombie kill fest, even people like Beth and Carol

The Hershel scene was gross but I think it was the only thing left to do to make sure he didn't get infected due to the bite. Sucks though - if he dies I don't see how Lori or the baby will survive.

I don't read the comics so I have no idea what happens in the future but something tells me that Lori will be the next to go. Or at least she'll be one of the next to go.

The Hershel scene actually happened to dale in the comics

Archived