The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

I liked the first episode better, but this was def. better than any Season 2 episode LOL After the sneak peak, I can't wait to see the next episode.

Wow. The character of Rick is certainly multi-layered. I love how conflicted he is with what is "right" vs. what needs to be done.

And I like how they've fixed Carl's character. He is less detestable. Laurie (sp?) is sure turning into the character we love to hate (rather than just the one we hate).

I think it is awesome how they are portraing Rick as a will not be a pushover badass, as long as it keeps people safe. Seriously, their numbers are dwindling, killing Tomas was essential. And machete awesome.

The Hershel scenes were rather slow though, and who is/was the person watching Carol?

Can't wait to see Merle the badass racist and his knife hand, see him get it that is.

Another good episode. Looks like they're off to a better start compared to last season.

I'm wondering why Rick is being so cold towards Lori. Up until the season 2 finale, he was always trying to fix things but now he just does not care at all. Especially with his final line in tonights episode.

I think it is awesome how they are portraing Rick as a will not be a pushover badass, as long as it keeps people safe. Seriously, their numbers are dwindling, killing Tomas was essential. And machete awesome.

The Hershel scenes were rather slow though, and who is/was the person watching Carol?

Can't wait to see Merle the badass racist and his knife hand, see him get it that is.

I'm pretty sure you just answered your own question

It's kind of sad that, with the number of survivors already dwindling, the group had to kill all but 2 of the prisoners. Walkers outnumber survivors by a mass amount as it is. You'd think that any and all survivors would want to stick together.

Great episode though. I love the scene where the prisoners are beating the heck out of the walkers and Rick, Darryl, and T-dog are looking at each other in total disgust lol. Wonder who/what it was that was watching Carol outside. Hope she doesn't die. With Hershel circling the drain, they need Carol more than ever now.

Next episode will be a total change. Looking forward to getting a look at The Governor, Michionne, and Woodbury (which seems the closest thing to a normal community in the post-apocalypse world)

It's kind of sad that, with the number of survivors already dwindling, the group had to kill all but 2 of the prisoners. Walkers outnumber survivors by a mass amount as it is. You'd think that any and all survivors would want to stick together.

Great episode though. I love the scene where the prisoners are beating the heck out of the walkers and Rick, Darryl, and T-dog are looking at each other in total disgust lol. Wonder who/what it was that was watching Carol outside. Hope she doesn't die. With Hershel circling the drain, they need Carol more than ever now.

Next episode will be a total change. Looking forward to getting a look at The Governor, Michionne, and Woodbury (which seems the closest thing to a normal community in the post-apocalypse world)

Why would you want to keep people around that are trying to kill you?

I agree. I'm not saying they should have kept them alive. I just think it speaks to the point of the series - that the apocalypse is not all about fearing the zombies. It's about fearing humankind too.

As the tagline says:

Fight the Dead; Fear the Living.

Which pretty much sums up the subtext of the season.

Rick is weak, if it was me, there would be no liabilty left, I'd get rid of all potential danger. Human or not.

BTW, what's with the spoiler thing? If someone does not want to know what's going on in the series. DO NOT CLICK ON THE DAMN THREAD!!!!!!!

Rick is weak, if it was me, there would be no liabilty left, I'd get rid of all potential danger. Human or not.

BTW, what's with the spoiler thing? If someone does not want to know what's going on in the series. DO NOT CLICK ON THE DAMN THREAD!!!!!!!

If there genuinely was a zombie apocalypse you'd be a nervous, terrified wreck like most survivors would. Enough of the macho BS.

If you can genuinely say that you could kill another human being without a second thought you've got problems.

Although I don't disagree with you - it is out of respect for people, who such as myself, PVR the episode and watch when they can.

Personally - I record every show and watch them 1-3 days later.... because... you know I have a life outside of TV.

That is a typical internet mentality, you'd just have no problem at all killing other people in cold blood then go make a sandwich. Trained soldiers who are prepared for killing can end up traumatized by having to kill people, yet you think it would be easy peasy.

Many people, put into the situation that Rick and the others are in, wouldn't be able to adjust and do those things to survive. Cutthroat killers would have no problem of course. Look back at the Katrina disaster and within a few days you had a small percentage of scum, killing others, looting anything and everything, and shooting at rescuers. Most of the people did not adopt that mentality.

I don't understand the logic of these people the more people u have the better chance you have to survive. Also the zombies are decaying but it stops at a certain point, I was thinking about this when the one zombie rips his hand because its decaying but somehow their brains dont turn to mush.

Archived