The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

I also think it was Bob but I don't think it has anything to do with the Governor. I think Bob is just a crazy SOB. He wants to contribute and I think he wants to be a leader. I think he fed the rats to the zombies to see what would happen. I think he burnt the bodies to protect the camp.

I also think it was Bob but I don't think it has anything to do with the Governor. I think Bob is just a crazy SOB. He wants to contribute and I think he wants to be a leader. I think he fed the rats to the zombies to see what would happen. I think he burnt the bodies to protect the camp.

I actually thought it was the little girls feeding the zombies since they treat them like pets, but then where did they get the rats? And wouldn't little girls be afraid of rats? And Maggie and Glenn were supposed to be on watch. How did they not see anything?

I actually thought it was the little girls feeding the zombies since they treat them like pets, but then where did they get the rats? And wouldn't little girls be afraid of rats? And Maggie and Glenn were supposed to be on watch. How did they not see anything?

I think the answer to why Maggie and Glen didn't see something can be displayed in pictures.

Donut.png

darkbannana_zps85e54b4d.png

Yeah, but we also saw Rick didn't carry his gun anymore until the end of this last epi

We saw at the end of last season that Rick did not feel capable of leading the group anymore, and started to "lose himself". I'm guessing he did not want to be a bad example for his son, in killing people and making difficult choices for the survival of the group, which is why he put away his gun.

So just the killing and the burning went unnoticed? Fair enough. Don't sign me up for Walking Dead 'healthcare' then. Anyway, not complaining about a higher bodycount. So far two useless 'romances' have been crushed in two episodes. (Three, including that weird foreign chick's 'relationship' with the bag boy)

Prediction: Seeing as relationship deaths are on the rise, one of Glenn or Maggie will die this season as well, if not both. Probably Maggie, and Glenn will become as dehumanized as Rick as a result.

On that note, either Daryl or Carol dies soon as well. Hopefully not Daryl.

So just the killing and the burning went unnoticed? Fair enough. Don't sign me up for Walking Dead 'healthcare' then. Anyway, not complaining about a higher bodycount. So far two useless 'romances' have been crushed in two episodes. (Three, including that weird foreign chick's 'relationship' with the bag boy)

Prediction: Seeing as relationship deaths are on the rise, one of Glenn or Maggie will die this season as well, if not both. Probably Maggie, and Glenn will become as dehumanized as Rick as a result.

Meh...so tired of seeing Glenn becoem "dehumanized". We went throught that last season with the torture thing...

I kind of think that the ONLY relationship safe on this show this season is Glenn and Maggie because they are killing off the other meaningless relationships so quickly and wither fans like it or not this show is a Drama and one of the best elements to Drama's is romance. If I m wrong(which I am probably am) then I see Glenn dying not Maggie.

Neither Carol or Daryl better die I really like their dynamic... Carol is pretty much only like-able when she is talking/around Daryl and I think her presence in his life makes him more fleshed out character- she's pretty much one of the reasons he is so stable. I kind of annoyed with the Carol and two new daughter storyline...

I kind of think that the ONLY relationship safe on this show this season is Glenn and Maggie because they are killing off the other meaningless relationships so quickly and wither fans like it or not this show is a Drama and one of the best elements to Drama's is romance. If I m wrong(which I am probably am) then I see Glenn dying not Maggie.

Neither Carol or Daryl better die I really like their dynamic... Carol is pretty much only like-able when she is talking/around Daryl and I think her presence in his life makes him more fleshed out character- she's pretty much one of the reasons he is so stable. I kind of annoyed with the Carol and two new daughter storyline...

Being a fan of the comics and reading a lot of the spoilers, I know much of what happens if they stay with that story.

Daryl wasn't in the comics though. I love not knowing that part he's a mystery to me.

Archived