The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

See, I thought it was Carl feeding the zombies. Why? He wanted his gun back and pointed out to his Dad they there were more of them and that was basically the job he wanted to do (not farming).

I think Bob is the body-burner. He's a shifty one, he is. But, then maybe the writers are wanting us to suspect him. I do agree that the Gov. is behind this all somehow. Where the heck has he been all this time? Certainly not farming, like a certain leader we know. ;)

Being a fan of the comics and reading a lot of the spoilers, I know much of what happens if they stay with that story.

Daryl wasn't in the comics though. I love not knowing that part he's a mystery to me.

I admit I haven't read all the comics mainly because I don't want to be spoiled/confused/dislike the show but from what I have read and from what other's have told me the show is a different creature all together. So just because something happens in the comics it doesn't necessary mean it will happen on the show or if it does it might not even happen in the same way.

Daryl is just awesome.. I wonder if the spin off will center around him? I am not sure how I feel about that idea.

When Rick and Carol are talking in the yard and look over at Tyreese digging graves, is it the crazy woman that Rick found in the woods back as a walker? You see her for a split second.

Also, when Carl is packing his bag to go into isolation, is that the backpack from the lone hitchhiker in season 3?

How the heck did Tyrese get out of that?

That was a lot of walkers.

I like this storyline of the outbreak. It's sort of a throwback to what it must have been like back in the day when people got AIDS. Everyone saw them as having one foot in the grave already, so they were shunned and isolated.

How the heck did Tyrese get out of that?

That was a lot of walkers.

I like this storyline of the outbreak. It's sort of a throwback to what it must have been like back in the day when people got AIDS. Everyone saw them as having one foot in the grave already, so they were shunned and isolated.

I'll admit, 100% sure he was a goner. But when you see him at the car, he's got that glare in his eyes that says he's not gonna take no for an anger. Everything he had pent up = Getting out of there alive.

I want to see how they get out of there. Is Bob going to betray them? Who was on the radio? Im very intrigued.

I'll admit, 100% sure he was a goner. But when you see him at the car, he's got that glare in his eyes that says he's not gonna take no for an anger. Everything he had pent up = Getting out of there alive.

I want to see how they get out of there. Is Bob going to betray them? Who was on the radio? Im very intrigued.

I thought Bob burned the bodies but there's still something fishy about him. Ever since that scene in the first episode where he's staring at the alcohol there's just something shady about him. I still think he's secretly working for the governor and maybe they'll face-off next episode.

I think the radio was just a message to any survivors that there is a safe zone.

Was pretty surprised when I saw them driving in a gas guzzling V8 car.

I agree, Bob seems pretty sketchy.

Does anybody else think Carl is totally going to fly off the handle soon? I almost thought he was going to pop Herschel for leaving!

To me it looked like he had given up and was prepared to be eaten. Then he changed his mind went all psycho on the walkers

I've always wondered why zombie bites or even scratches in this show result in people getting infected/dying, but they can bash zombies heads in while having blood sprayed and splattered into their eyes/mouth and nothing happens. I get that the bacteria (or virus - whatever) is in the saliva but why does a scratch have the same effect?

Also, just thought of this. If it's a flu like virus then surely antibiotics would be completely useless? So why are they risking their lives to travel 50 miles each way (in a gas guzzler as well) to go and get some? :picard:

Hershel and the doctor can't have been very good at their jobs before the outbreak.

they're treating the symptoms, not the virus itself.

I've always wondered why zombie bites or even scratches in this show result in people getting infected/dying, but they can bash zombies heads in while having blood sprayed and splattered into their eyes/mouth and nothing happens. I get that the bacteria (or virus - whatever) is in the saliva but why does a scratch have the same effect?

has it been confirmed that a scratch will turn you into a zombie in this show? I don't think anyone has actually been scratched up to this point.

I want to know how zombies even have teeth to begin with. wouldn't they just rot and fall out after a while?

Archived