The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Lmao people are actually sad tdog died he was so useless and had not character development throughout the series I think the season before this one he didn't have more then 20 lines. Also about time Lori was killed off she was so annoying almost as much as Andrea .

Still shocked anyone cared about T-Dog!! Just such a useless character! No real character or storyline to him at all.

Racists.

Maybe it's a sign that the NHL lockout has gone on far too long but I was actually smiling a bit during the "zombie fight" scene. Even in an apocalypse, people need sport lol. That was seriously disturbing.

Rick was looking like a walker at times during this episode. He looks totally unhinged. If The Governor's people find him and his people, Rick is totally not ready for any potential turf wars or conflicts that may arise. The guy is barely hanging on.

And finally...........Darryl with the baby was soooooooo cute! Girly moment of the day. Ok I'm done...

btw, where was Lori's body? How come it wasn't where Rick found the bullet?

^ I think the walker that was sitting against the wall ate Lori's body, hence the big belly.

Also, is Carol dead or what?

Oh geez, ok that makes sense.

I read an interview with Lauren Cohan (Maggie) where she says she really wants some one on one scenes in the future with Melissa McBride (Carol) so I guess that implies that Carol is not dead. It'll be interesting to see how she survives and when she makes her way back to the group. She's not exactly the one I'd pick to have a good chance of surviving out on her own.

What I don't get is that didn't Carol exit the same door that Rick and the others went through after they found T-Dawg's body?

Yes - but it is a large place.

Carol hadn't done much of the exploring and clearing out, so she could've easily made a wrong turn after going through that door.

Though, the producer said that Lori was indeed gulped up by the Zombie. It is good that some people don't know what happened to Lori because it leaves a mystery in the story as it drags on. If you want to know what happens, it's in the spoiler below.

Rick goes crazy and will be carrying the phone around. Who's on the other side? An Imaginary Lori.

I'm glad that the Governer is finally being portrayed like he was suppose to in the comic books. I was glad that they brought out his daughter, and what his form of entertainment. Though it was kind of hinted at the first time we saw em, when he was watching the "TV" that was full of heads.

Also, hopefully Michonne shines now that she is out of the city.

Yes - but it is a large place.

Carol hadn't done much of the exploring and clearing out, so she could've easily made a wrong turn after going through that door.

But she clearly went outside because of all the light that was shining on the other side of the door. Also, immediately after Rick and the others leave the same door they see Hershel and his group so shouldn't Hershel and his group have seen Carol when she left the building?

Though, the producer said that Lori was indeed gulped up by the Zombie. It is good that some people don't know what happened to Lori because it leaves a mystery in the story as it drags on. If you want to know what happens, it's in the spoiler below.

Rick goes crazy and will be carrying the phone around. Who's on the other side? An Imaginary Lori.

I'm glad that the Governer is finally being portrayed like he was suppose to in the comic books. I was glad that they brought out his daughter, and what his form of entertainment. Though it was kind of hinted at the first time we saw em, when he was watching the "TV" that was full of heads.

Also, hopefully Michonne shines now that she is out of the city.

D'oh! I read the spoiler. Now I'm kicking myself! Why do I do things like that?! LOL

Me too:(

Spoilers need descriptions because I usually open them :(

Are you serious? He explained it perfectly:

" It is good that some people don't know what happened to Lori because it leaves a mystery in the story as it drags on. If you want to know what happens, it's in the spoiler below.

read

"

What more do you want?

Rick is temperarily broken. If any attack on the group happens they could shatter.

Can't stand Michonne still. Does this girl need to have an angry pouty face in every scene? Her and Andrea makes everything so uninteresting.

tumblr_mcn49vE54q1r7gmzto1_500.gif

I think I may be the only person who actually loves this character. She is such a tough ol' gal and smart. Someone I'd definitely want to have around in a tough situation!

I think that her constant angst isn't going to change. It would actually be really really weird to see her "cheerful". I also can't wait for a back story on her (they should do a LOST-style flashback).

Archived