The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BOTU discussion thread(i4i, TheEhrhoffEffect please read OP)

gmen81

Discuss this epic tournament in this thread.

To the people I mentioned in the thread title please tell us what division you want.

Norris, Patrick or Adams

i4i gets to pick 1st. If TEE is here 1st you can give me 2 choices and you get whatever one i4i doesn't pick. NightHawkSniper will get the last remaining division.

Going to have 4 different regions like March Madness.

You guys can think of clever names for these regions if you want. Otherwise they will just be called North, West, South and East.

Obviously 16 users per region. The top 4 people with the most posts will be the #1 seeds.

To figure out #1 seeds we are going to have a vote. Each person will give 4 people who they think should be #1(no voting for yourself). The rest of the seeding will be determined by post count.

If we cannot think of any names for divisions I will let the #1 seeds think of a name and they will go in that division.

Also if anyone would like to help me with counting up votes and figuring out seedlings that would be greatly appreciated.

I will leave the registration open for a few more days, unless it gets filled quickly.

Awesome, if you can make it like the March Madness brackets that would be awesome too.

I will open up a thread later for people to vote on the #1 seeds so don't vote now.

Also if you are in this I would like full participation. If you happened to get knocked out in round 1, don't get down on yourself. Keep your head held high and keep voting all the way until we crown a champion.

Awesome, if you can make it like the March Madness brackets that would be awesome too.

I will open up a thread later for people to vote on the #1 seeds so don't vote now.

Also if you are in this I would like full participation. If you happened to get knocked out in round 1, don't get down on yourself. Keep your head held high and keep voting all the way until we crown a champion.

Archived