The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

19th Birthday - Tomorrow Night

SkeeterHansen

I am revealing my age to all of you CDC'ers, at risk of being stalked by -TrappedInCDC- . It's a risk I'm willing to take, however.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I turn 19! That's right, B.C., tomorrow you become my "female dog". :bigblush:

Anyone have any suggestions on how to make this a night I won't (or possibly will) forget?

Suggested birthday shots? A shot of Jagermeister? Bananas mashed into banana liqueur? A nice, red, "Vintage" wine, perhaps? Suggest away, CDC!

80ec5f27-cbda-4558-ba67-78618a4e9e5b.jpg

The worst birthdays are ones planned around going out for dinner. You go out for dinner at like 8pm with delusions of grandeur in your eyes of the night ahead. You fill up like a sow at the trough because you need to 'soak up the liquor' you plan to ingest. 2 hours or more later, half the people bail out or lose interest because they are in a food coma. Now it's almost 11pm by the time every pays their bills, has awkward after dinner chit chat as no one wants to be rude and leave first yet all the while the line up at the bar you want to go to is a mile long and it's pouring rain out. Solution: go for dinner at 5pm if you even want dinner out (eating is cheating). Be out of there in 90 mins or less. Proceed to licensed establishment and drink your face off, hit on birds, dance like a white guy, etc etc.

The worst birthdays are ones planned around going out for dinner. You go out for dinner at like 8pm with delusions of grandeur in your eyes of the night ahead. You fill up like a sow at the trough because you need to 'soak up the liquor' you plan to ingest. 2 hours or more later, half the people bail out or lose interest because they are in a food coma. Now it's almost 11pm by the time every pays their bills, has awkward after dinner chit chat as no one wants to be rude and leave first yet all the while the line up at the bar you want to go to is a mile long and it's pouring rain out. Solution: go for dinner at 5pm if you even want dinner out (eating is cheating). Be out of there in 90 mins or less. Proceed to licensed establishment and drink your face off, hit on birds, dance like a white guy, etc etc.

Blazers - Royals 7:00 @ the Interior Savings Centre. Sadly (for you), the Blazers will lose for the first time this year. But you won't care because you're old enough to buy overpriced weak beer now!

:towel:

Then after the game, you can legally go to Duffy's for a pint and some of their wicked hot wings.

Enjoy!

Blazers - Royals 7:00 @ the Interior Savings Centre. Sadly (for you), the Blazers will lose for the first time this year. But you won't care because you're old enough to buy overpriced weak beer now!

:towel:

Then after the game, you can legally go to Duffy's for a pint and some of their wicked hot wings.

Enjoy!

Pretty much this.

I hope this isn't your first drinking experience(for legality sake let's say you're european or from alberta/quebec) since you probably won't remember a lot of it.

Make sure to have at least 1 person there relatively sober to make sure people get home safe, and have a good time

Archived