The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

To anyone who has Seattle Seahawks season tickets

LouKesBurr

A colleague of mine has season tickets in the nosebleeds for $380 per season per ticket and he has 2 seats so $760 in total to go to 8 games a year + that includes 2 potential playoff tickets, with his wife.

Other parts of the upper bowl are as expensive as $300-$400 per game multiply by 10 to get your total for season tickets.

It really depends on how picky you want to be with where you sit, and also if you're a Seahawks fan, or just a football fan.

• 1 month later...

http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/seating-map.html

You can get 1/4 season's tickets to the Vancouver Giants for $180 per seat for 9 games. So a family of four for $720.00. That's almost the same price as going to 9 movies.

I know the Giants are sucking lately, but that's an amazing deal. I find football in the stands actually is very boring. Football is great on TV, but not so great live. You're going basically for the atmosphere.

Another option is Whitecaps FC 9 game packs. $249 for 9 games in the end zones, $439 for centre section tickets.

Depends of course on if you like soccer or real football. ;)

Consider the added price and hassle of having to drive to Seattle for each game and then back again. If you plan on staying overnight then you have to add a hotel in there.

As a CFL fan (assumed from your sig), why not just get season tickets for the Lions? It's a lot more local, and the Lions give you some pretty decent perks for being a season ticket holder.

Also to all of you saying go to this or go to that, clearly you have not experienced an NFL game. I have been to various Canucks games (reg season and playoffs), an NBA game in Seattle, an NFL game, an MLB Game and yes I have watched the Lions play as well on 3 occasions.

As far as a regular season game experience goes there is nothing better than NFL especially in Seattle where the 12th man is amazing.

In terms of my top 3 game experiences go I would go

1) Game 7 Canucks vs Chicago (playoffs)

2) Game 1 Vancouver vs Dallas (07 playoffs. It was the ridicolously long game. The atmosphere was very lack luster by the end of it but the fact the game went that long was surreal)

3) Seahawks vs Ravens last year

In terms of regular season games go, Seahawks vs Ravens blew any experience out of the water.

• 5 weeks later...

Seahawks games RULE!! I had a 4-game pack and went to another game on top of that, and always had a blast. You can get seats up high but near centre field for cheap. I love sitting there for hockey too, you can see plays develop. I think our pack was $400 but only because we have to buy one preseason game too with the 4-game pack because last year, after not having to, full season ticket holders complained, rightfully so.

Each game is so meaningful, and the Seahawks are really good this year, so I honestly haven't even missed hockey very much at all. This coming from a guy who used to put hockey a mile above any other sport. For me, NFL is only 10 feet back now.

I was hooked ever since attending the Seahawks Saints playoff game a couple years back. Anyone who can, should do themselves a favor and at least get a 4-game pack.

Consider the added price and hassle of having to drive to Seattle for each game and then back again. If you plan on staying overnight then you have to add a hotel in there.

As a CFL fan (assumed from your sig), why not just get season tickets for the Lions? It's a lot more local, and the Lions give you some pretty decent perks for being a season ticket holder.

Archived