The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I knew I was going to lose to WSH in the first round. That team is just better at every position than mine. Really no surprise there. But I hate the way the NHL standings are. I should have finished 3rd just based on points, and maybe I would have gotten passed the 1st round :wacko:

I knew I was going to lose to WSH in the first round. That team is just better at every position than mine. Really no surprise there. But I hate the way the NHL standings are. I should have finished 3rd just based on points, and maybe I would have gotten passed the 1st round :wacko:

Wow, just checked my stats, Tyler Ennis leading the league with 19 points in 14 games! Also, Joe Morrow makes his NHL debut in the playoffs and has 6 points in 13 games, very respectable for a rookie defenseman.

Checked reg season stats. Apperenty 72 points puts at 7th overall these days. Oh well, congrats Tyler.

Edit: Apperently EA put Morrow in 53 games anyways, so I guess he didn't start in the playoffs. Oh well, still a rookie.

Archived