The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Next Gen Console News - XBOX 720, PS4

PlayStation

I was seriously considering the one for that awesome idea they had with playing friends games. It sucks they went back on that. Picked up my ps4 today in protest.

To be honest, I was just kidding there.

I was a huge supporter of the DRM, I argued for days on this board telling everyone that this could be great for console gamers.

ps4 crapping out in bf4... i'm pissed, i was many hours into the campaign just after the prison escape and where the russian dude dies and my ps4 craps out to psn with error CE-34878-0, my data/progress got corrupted and it forces me to restart the whole campaign. total bull. fyi, this error is apparently common and occurs with other games too apparently, first big glitch on ps4, i noticed...

http://gamingbolt.com/battlefield-4-ps4-ce-34878-0-error-here-is-how-you-can-fix-it

ps4 crapping out in bf4... i'm pissed, i was many hours into the campaign just after the prison escape and where the russian dude dies and my ps4 craps out to psn with error CE-34878-0, my data/progress got corrupted and it forces me to restart the whole campaign. total bull. fyi, this error is apparently common and occurs with other games too apparently, first big glitch on ps4, i noticed...

http://gamingbolt.co...-you-can-fix-it

EA was trolling Sony saying that the firmware glitched their games, but the PC launch for BF4 was also crap as well with errors and glitches everywhere. I honestly think it's less the PS4 and PC and more just EA being a crap company with games at times. After the PC and PS4 now, I seriously hope for the sake of Xbox One fans getting the game they have their crap sorted.

jeez not great starts for these systems guess it's not just Nintendo for the new systems with poor launches

great news for Wii U and 3DS currently they have the strongest rated games the last week here with Mario Word 94 metacritic and Link Between Worlds 91

also with Mario Kart,Smash Bros and DK Tropical Freeze i am glad i traded my Vita for a Wii U best decision ever

i think the biggest issue with these PS4 and Xbox One exclusives is they spent all this time thinking graphics equals next gen and forgot that gameplay will trump any beautiful game even if it's 8 bit

jeez not great starts for these systems guess it's not just Nintendo for the new systems with poor launches

great news for Wii U and 3DS currently they have the strongest rated games the last week here with Mario Word 94 metacritic and Link Between Worlds 91

also with Mario Kart,Smash Bros and DK Tropical Freeze i am glad i traded my Vita for a Wii U best decision ever

i think the biggest issue with these PS4 and Xbox One exclusives is they spent all this time thinking graphics equals next gen and forgot that gameplay will trump any beautiful game even if it's 8 bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci_OBJ_vrA4&list=TLs8CqUGt5z71FrEf7A9FR301GyCH-oqF_

::D

LAST WEEK:

THIS WEEK:

Well, they're corporations pushing consoles, which are in their important initial launch stages, lol. They're there to make money. One posting a reason why they are superior is not a problem. Especially when the point is valid.

They aren't humans. There are no feelings. They're billion dollar companies. I think that somehow seems to get lost in all these blind console wars, lol.

Archived