The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Silver lining

Slegr

i think a short season would probably be the best chance for the Canucks we are still a great elite team in the league and have just as good of a shot as anybody regardless who is in our goal I think if the season starts december we are a force and could win the presidents trophy again and maybe just maybe a Stanley Cup, but i still do want hockey right now lol

If the Canucks won a cup in a shortened season, the fans of other teams would claim that it doesn't count. Haters gonna hate.

I think our guys would be slow starters, but would easily get into the playoffs and maybe peak at the right time (for a change).

I don't see the season beginning in Dec, more like Jan, if at all... Sorry, but I don't see no silver lining. I only see a saddened world with out hockey right now... Although, if the season does start late then I see our players being very rusty.. And we will make the post season, but not as one of the top teams this time. Only upside is I see us finally getting over that hump from last year and playing our hearts out. But who knows, only time will tell... *sigh*

Archived