The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dave Bolland, Classy as Usual

Jai604

Bolland often re-tweets his fans messages, probably more than most NHL players. That being said, Bolland used poor judgement in RT'ing that particular tweet. It wasn't Bolland's message, but it the Twitterverse you have to taken responsibility for your re-tweets and tweets alike. Bolland made a mistake, owned up to it and apologized.

Dem crapcago Blackhawks sure don't like Bettman to much, thinking back to the 94' lockout when Chelios had almost similar heated words for Bettman. But instead of hiding behind a computer screen he said how he felt about the situation via interview, ah the good ol' days.

I can see your point here, but every teams fans have fans like this. We dislike Bolland because of the comments he made, and the fits he gave the Canucks in previous years. I know of people who dislike Burrows because he is a pest, and has given teams issues in the past.

As to Bolland being on the Canucks i'm sure that lots of people would enjoy him being here, as he is hard working player and a person who gets under the skin on other players. But that being said i'm sure there are people here that would rather have Bolland stay as far away as possible. From the sounds of it he doesn't want to be on a team that he has outright said he hates and in a city of "weirdos." I would be one of those people who would have Bolland stay away. Don't like him, won't ever will.

Personally, I like winning. David Bolland would help the Canucks do so, so I don't really give a rat's behind if he said some mean things about the twins in the past and frankly, I'm surprised that anyone over five years old does...

Archived