(Proposal) Van-Pit Van-Nyi

To VAN: James Neal, Joe Morrow, Craig Adams

To PIT: David Booth, Jannik Hansen, Chris Tanev, Jordan Schroeder, 2nd 2014

Booth, Hansen and Tanev= Neal and Adams

Schroeder, 2nd 2014=Joe Morrow

then....

To Van: Kyle Okposo, Travis Hamonic

To Nyi: Roberto Luongo, Patrick Mullen.

I know the Pittsburgh deal is a blockbuster but I think it improves both teams needs.

Morrow is amazing in the Whl but he is only going to get better. Neal is just reaching his prime and already is an all-star.

Piitsburgh gets someone to replace Neal in Booth, a right winger which they need in Hansen. They also get a nhl ready d-man in Tanev plus a solid prospect and second round pick.

The isles trade just makes sense for both teams.

Lineup:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Neal-Kesler-Okposo

Raymond-Lappy-Kassian

Manny-Adams-Weise

Volpatti-Ebbett

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Garisson

Ballard-Hamonic

Morrow/Alberts

Schneider

Lack

Neal won't go, esp. not for Booth (not that they'd need to move James in the first place)

Hansen's role is pretty similar to Tyler Kennedy

They're stocked on D with mobile puck movers so I think they wouldn't want him either

They're also stocked in their Top 3 centers (Crosby, Malkin, Sutter) and they have Beau Bennett on the wing

Lu won't go over to the Isles esp. with the NTC he has, nor will Hamonic come here

Why would either team do this? Absolutely no incentive for Pittsburgh or New York. Neal is the Pens best winger and you're dealing him for bit players. It's not even good for Vancouver because we just lose all our depth.

Hamonic is the Isles best defenseman. Okposo is a good player for them. They have zero need for Luongo. Why?

Neal could just be a product of Malkin and Crosby, so I like the first trade (minus Morrow, or Adams)

Booth's power-forward style and ability to crash the net could fit in nicely with either Geno or Crosby.

The 1st trade might get accepted is either Morrow or Adams is removed. The NYI deal won't tho, we win by a land-slide IMHO.

how about jamie benn for booth, tanev. instead dallas might go for that deal.

patrick mullen is out for yr with shoulder surgery and he never had any trade value before the injury.

sedin sedin benn benn would light it up with sedins.

burrows kesler higgins

kassian lapps hansen would be a nice top 9.

Archived