The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Leafs Jersey Sporting #1

#17forlife

I heard today on the radio that there is a hockey shop in Toronto with a Luongo jersey being displayed in the window. So what? you ask, but this jersey isn't a Canucks one, it is a Leafs one.

Since no deal has officially been made, are shops allowed to do that? Or is it just wishful thinking on the part of the store owner?

Also, can anyone let me know if deals or allowed to be done under the table during a lockout? Cuz I'm really confused here. :huh:

...and this Canuck fan silently hopes we are getting Morgan Rielly....Ha! I know, fat chance... :rolleyes:

I heard today on the radio that there is a hockey shop in Toronto with a Luongo jersey being displayed in the window. So what? you ask, but this jersey isn't a Canucks one, it is a Leafs one.

Since no deal has officially been made, are shops allowed to do that? Or is it just wishful thinking on the part of the store owner?

Also, can anyone let me know if deals or allowed to be done under the table during a lockout? Cuz I'm really confused here. :huh:

...and this Canuck fan silently hopes we are getting Morgan Rielly....Ha! I know, fat chance... :rolleyes:

I really doubt that a sporting goods shop owner would have inside information that no one else has. So it's probably wishful thinking/trolling. And yes I believe GM's are allowed to negotiate deals during the lockout, but they can't make them official.

Morgan Reilly should not of went 5th overall.

Remember Cody Franson? He demanded a trade. I'd bet he would be coming back here IF we traded with TO.

Realistically I can see Franson, Connolly (Playmaker AND cap dump) coming back

Archived