The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 Create a Player

UMB

What roster update are we using? cause the in the new one alot of good rookie aren't in the game (Yakupov, Jensen, Beaulieu, Gallagher, exc. Pretty much anyone playing in the AHL or Europe)

The latest roster update, Yakupov is in it, not sure about the other three.

No he's not, the first 3 he is, then last one he isn't. Look for Jensen, Yakupov, Beaulieu exc. There not in. Unless there was a new one.

And do we get to choose position and H/W?

Dude I was playing GM mode with Colubmus, Yakupov's on my team. Lol.

Yes you do

You must have not updated, in the new one they added McDavid, Ho-Sang, Jones, Biggs and all these other CHL players that werent in previously. In the process they removed those guys. A major piss off.

Okay and that other part is good to know.

Adding McDavid and co. are good.....are you sure they removed Yakupov? I'll check right now

Get ready for the offensive defenceman, soon to be rocking NHL goaltender's worlds, #77, MIKE SHAMROCK. Starting with the Winterhawks this year, he's an addition to an already star studded defence, consisting of Seth Jones, Derrick Pouliot, and Tyler Wotherspoon.

D'squarius Green Jr. will be up I-5 waiting for you on a now not so terrible Thunderbirds squad. I recommend other players to join a dynasty in the making in scenic Kent, Washington to play with Shea Theodore and Green Jr. feeding pucks from the blueline. FYI Seattle desperately needs a forward, you'll be a guaranteed first liner even if you suck as bad as BorkBorkBork

D'squarius Green Jr. will be up I-5 waiting for you on a now not so terrible Thunderbirds squad. I recommend other players to join a dynasty in the making in scenic Kent, Washington to play with Shea Theodore and Green Jr. feeding pucks from the blueline. FYI Seattle desperately needs a forward, you'll be a guaranteed first liner even if you suck as bad as BorkBorkBork

Bite me, I'm joining the T-Birds now.

I'm debating on between joining the Ice or some other team. It would be cool to be on a team with other custom players.

Go to seattle, start a dynasty for the worst managed team in the WHL. Already have mash and I

Don't forget that you may not get as much ice time if you were on the same team as other custom players though

Just a warning.

Seattle doesn't have that problem, our best forward(besides BorkBork) was an injured 4th round pick and Theodore is the only decent IRL defender. Also our goalie is a sieve

Archived