The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let's Write A CDC Christmas Story [Complete]

BananaMash

Okay I hope this doesn't disappoint....

Chapter 5

At the sound of this Gumball goes into shock. He begins fighting franticly to hold back tears at the thought of all the terrible and torturous things Alex and his family could be doing to Mash. Then Tig’Ol Bitties (Who had just full awaken and come to grips with the situation at hand) Slaps him in the face. “Get a hold of yourself” He says. “We need to find a way out of here.” Both search around the room for a vent, or a window, or some way out. But there search comes up empty. There is no way out. Then suddenly the door opens.

Big Red, Alex and his mom walk in. She is holding a tray of cookies and 2 glasses of Egg Nog. In the shock of what is happening, Tigs and Gumball are unable to make a run for the open door and are both quickly restrained by Big Red and Alex. Alex’s Mother then feeds them the Egg Nog and Cookies. Then the family leaves.

As the afternoon wears on Tigs and Gumball start chatting about how stupid the idea was, and what could be happening to their lost friend Mash. Then they suddenly hear a noise, both go silent. They can hear Big Red talking to his wife. “Alex and I are going to go out and pick up some new harnesses for the reindeer. You are going to have to feed them by yourself in an hour. Think you can handle that?” He asks. “I don’t know” She replies. “Are you sure that is such a good idea? There are two of them and only one of me.” “Don’t worry, I have a net launcher here for you. You can walk in and quickly shoot nets at both of them. Their only kids, they won’t be able to move once the net lands on them.” “Okay I think I can handle that.” She Replies. “Good. Because I need you to give them more of our ‘special drink’. Then Alex and I will take them elsewhere when we get back. We can’t keep them he forever.” He says.

“Take us!? Take us where!?” Gumball screams franticly. (Gumball then starts to Weep again) “I don’t know, but we can’t let this happened. We can’t end up like Mash.” Tigs replied.

Tigs then notices that one of the trees is interestingly close to the door. “I got it!” says Tigs. Gumball then stops weeping and turns his attention to Tigs. “When she comes to bring that drink, I’ll hide in that tree over there. You will wait in the middle of the room, as she comes into the room I will jump out from behind the tree and tackle her. Then we will rush out of the room. It will be so quick and sudden that she won’t even have time to pull the trigger on that stupid net launcher thingy.” “That's brilliant” Gumball Repies.

Then Boys then continue to review and talk over the plan, as the hour of ultimate decision approaches….

Archived