The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

World Ends Tomorrow

SkeeterHansen

So. Tonight is the night. The last night of our existence. What are your plans?

Ride an ostrich into the sunset? Climb Everest? Enjoy a nice evening with your loved ones? Finally confess your love to that special someone?

WHAT WILL YOU DO? HOW ARE YOU PREPARING?

OH HALLELUJAH, THE LAWD HAS COMETH, THE LAWD IS MAKING HIMSELF NOTICED.

EDIT: I know there's a "Mayan End of the World 2012" thread. BUT, this is not to discuss the end of the world, it's to discuss your plans for the afformentioned apocalypse. And to pass on a final "I Love You" to Max Yap.

Also, what is your favorite Apocalyptic movie?

I and my significant other are already settled in at the luxury boutique hotle in downtown Vancouver - The Loden for their "End of the World Package" - it is only $6500 plus taxes and gratuities.

Cost is no object. I charged it and am not worried since the bill will not arrive, eh? And no need for breakfast in bed or the late checkout tomorrow despite what the hotel tries to claim.

12/21/12 PACKAGE

Toast your last evening on earth with a bottle of bubbly, then make your way to the Harbour Air seaplane terminal just two blocks from the hotel. From there you’ll take in an aerial tour of Vancouver and the surrounding mountains. Upon return to your penthouse suite you’ll head down to Tableau Bar Bistro to taste your way through a lavish four-course feast prepared by executive Chef Marc-André Choquette before being whisked away in our signature London cab to the Grouse Mountain Gondola, where you’ll be transported to the top of the peak for one last look at the world, before settling in for the night back in the comfort of your suite. Of course, we all know that December 22nd will be a morning like any other; it’s just that yours will include breakfast in bed from Tableau Bar Bistro and a late checkout of 2PM.

Package Includes:
  • Overnight Accommodation in the Loden’s Palatial Halo Penthouse Suite

• Harbour Air Panorama Classic Tour

• 4 Course Dinner at Tableau Bar Bistro created exclusively by Executive Chef MAC

• Two tickets for Grouse Mountain Alpine Experience includes round-trip Skyride and plateau activities

• Loden Continental Breakfast for two or stay in and enjoy breakfast in bed with Chef MAC’s In-Room Dining, the choice is yours.

• Late Checkout – 2pm

Rates from $ 6,499

Archived