The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Interactive Comic

Master 112

Credit goes to BananaMash for the idea. Please send him all of your love.

It'd be a good idea to read the entire OP if you plan on participating... Or just skip right to the spoiler at the end. I'm a sign, not a cop.

This is an interactive comic that I will be making with your help. In this comic, you, the readers, will be taking control of a fictional character's thoughts and actions. You will be his/her subconscious mind, and your job is to think for him/her. Your choices will influence the outcome of every update and the story as a whole, so you'd better be up to snuff. This will hopefully be fairly popular and last for as long as I can keep up with it, entertaining people all the while.

There's no sign-up, so jump in whenever!

I will be using my lackluster artistic skills to bring the story and characters to internet-life, inserting illustrations where appropriate and hopefully mixing them effectively with the written part of the story. I may get creative and find other ways to add to the story, too – I do have a few ideas, but I think they are out of my ability for the time being. I need to think small!

Let's go over what you'll be doing to participate a little more now.

As I said in the opening paragraph, you are the subconscious mind of the protagonist in this comic. You're that voice in our hero's head, and you get to decide much of what our hero does. How do you do this, you ask? No? Well I'll tell you anyway.

Basically, all you need to do is make suggestions on what the hero should do next in the situation presented to him/her. Example:

Hero, you should go get a glass of water and pour it on that dude's head.

Archived