The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw - 2

Kass9

7.3/10 - Molly's Game.  Definitely an above average movie but I found the pacing was a little slow at times.

5.4/10 - Lord of War. Not a horrible movie but I was expecting a little better.  Albeit, it wasn't my "style" of movie.

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2021 at 9:26 AM, falcon45ca said:

Vice: 7.5/10

If you enjoyed The Big Short, then this is right up your alley. Christian Bale does an incredible job as Dick Cheney, really captures his speech pattern and voice cadence. 

Vice was good.  The heart surgery scene was too much for me to handle though.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 6:26 AM, falcon45ca said:

Vice: 7.5/10

If you enjoyed The Big Short, then this is right up your alley. Christian Bale does an incredible job as Dick Cheney, really captures his speech pattern and voice cadence. 

I'm glad it was on NFLX finally; rustled my jimmies when Amazon had the rights to it like they do with Mr.Robot currently.. I never watched the last season because I couldn't rewatch the previous 3 since I lost track of what was going on. 

• Like 1

Jiujutsu

this movie gives b movies a bad rap. By far the worse movie Netflix has put out lately 

1/10 

2nd 

not much better than jiujutsu another very bad movie by Netflix 

2/10 because I actually got through the whole thing. I really hope this isn’t how movies are going to be from now on .......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since it won't be released until October 1st I haven't actually seen it yet.  But it'll be on the "To Watch" list of a lot of Sopranos' fans.

And credit to the casting department, the guy looks like a young Tony.

THE MANY SAINTS OF NEWARK – Official Trailer

• Like 1

14 hours ago, UnkNuk said:

Since it won't be released until October 1st I haven't actually seen it yet.  But it'll be on the "To Watch" list of a lot of Sopranos' fans.

And credit to the casting department, the guy looks like a young Tony.

THE MANY SAINTS OF NEWARK – Official Trailer

That's James Gadolfini's son. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 3:59 AM, luckyjack said:

Boss Level - Quite enjoyed it. A dit daft but sometimes that's exactly what I want. However...7/10

Boss Level: 8.5/10

really enjoyed this movie. Great popcorn flick.

Cosmic Sin: wtf was that/10

unbelievably bad movie. Like really, really, bad. I think Bruce Willis was blackmailed into doing it…

Predestination (currently on Netflix)

Time travel movie that has 2/3 fantastic reviews on IMDB, and the other 1/3 saying it’s terrible. I’m with the latter. Once the first “twist” came, it was easy to figure out the rest, and the premise was just ridiculous. Well-acted though.

4/10