The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw - 2

Kass9

Worth (on Netflix) 

9/10 

Tells the story of how the 9/11 Victims Fund was determined to be distributed to all of the victim's families. A man who needed to learn empathy and not just see the numbers. No matter what it was never going to be perfect.  

Great acting from Keaton & Tucci. Although it never really answers the question it asks. 

Hunter Hunter 7.5/10

A Canadian film of a family who lived free in the woods, something happens and things gets a wee bit gory. Crazy ending.

Conjuring 2 The Devil Made Me Do it 8/10

Love these movies and how it’s based on true events. Ed and Lorraine Warren were pretty amazing folks. 

Crisis 8/10

Good storyline on big Pharma corruption, a crime syndicate in Montreal, a DEA undercover op and a distraught mother whose kid dies of an apparent OD. 

White Boy Rick 8/10

True story about an inner city teen and how he screwed over as an FBI informant.

Bad Boys For Life 7/10

Big budget, decent script and acting was not as annoying as I thought it would be. I was entertained and sets up another sequel in the ending credits. 

• Like 1

The Killing Of A Sacred Deer 5/10.

Description ..... Steven, a charismatic surgeon, is forced to make an unthinkable sacrifice after his life starts to fall apart, when the behaviour of a teenage boy he has taken under his wing turns sinister.

I had high hopes for this one but it just didn't do it for me.

On 9/13/2021 at 4:14 PM, nuckin_futz said:

The Killing Of A Sacred Deer 5/10.

Description ..... Steven, a charismatic surgeon, is forced to make an unthinkable sacrifice after his life starts to fall apart, when the behaviour of a teenage boy he has taken under his wing turns sinister.

I had high hopes for this one but it just didn't do it for me.

After The Lobster I was so excited for this one... but I rated it about the same. 

• 3 weeks later...

Cop Shop - 7/10

Fairly predictable, yet entertaining flick about, you guessed it! A police station.

Chaos Walking - 7/10

Pretty cool premise, but the pacing is a little off..you can tell it's based off a book and they weren't able to squeeze it all in. Nonetheless, Tom Holland does a good job holding it together. 7/10 is a little generous, but hey I'm magnanimous AF