The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT Wolves Vs Heat - SPORTSNET ONE!

G-52

Sportsnet just announced they'll be televising the January 12th game (in Abbotsford) as well. I was hoping they would so I could see both games that weekend as I'd picked up tickets to the game on the 11th.

I think we end up with a 3-2 victory.

So Rodin's back, good to know he wasn't out for too long with that concussion, although it's been his 2nd or 3rd one already since coming over last year. One has to worry about his health and whether he can make it in the long term if this keeps up.

On a different note however, I'm still hoping to see Rodin - Schroeder - Kassian at 5-on-5 at some point.

That was what I was thinking when I got the tickets this time around. I figured one of the games would be televised, and Sportsnet has had more junior games on Friday than AHL games, so thought I'd try my luck. Gambled and won - I should buy a lottery ticket!

I only get Sportsnet Pacific, does anyone know places around Victoria that are likely to televise AHL games? I tried looking online, but that isn't really something that pubs and bars advertise. "Your source for second tier north american professional hockey" isn't much of a selling point.

I only get Sportsnet Pacific, does anyone know places around Victoria that are likely to televise AHL games? I tried looking online, but that isn't really something that pubs and bars advertise. "Your source for second tier north american professional hockey" isn't much of a selling point.

Archived