The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-CBJ

If the first turns into Mackinnon, Jones or Drouin I'd do it. If not I'd hold on to Schneider. I actually think if Luongo went to Columbus, the Blue Jackets would be willing to give up that package with a slight tweak:

To Vancouver: Derick Brassard, Boone Jenner, 2013 1st (LA or NYR)

To Columbus: Roberto Luongo, David Booth/Mason Raymond

Assuming there is a season, I would do it if we get mason in with that package. Don't know what we would trade back, since we have 47 out of 50 spots filled (manny bought out).

Mason has shown he can play great on good teams (mvp for team Canada with .950 sv% , .916 sv% on the knights). The Canucks for whatever reason has been amazing at developing goaltenders for the last few years. At the worst case scenario he doesn't play well would could still get a 3rd round pick from tor or nj.

Also this gives Lack another full time season in the ahl and gives cannata time to adjust to the ahl level as backup.

Assuming there is a season, I would do it if we get mason in with that package. Don't know what we would trade back, since we have 47 out of 50 spots filled (manny bought out).

Mason has shown he can play great on good teams (mvp for team Canada with .950 sv% , .916 sv% on the knights). The Canucks for whatever reason has been amazing at developing goaltenders for the last few years. At the worst case scenario he doesn't play well would could still get a 3rd round pick from tor or nj.

Also this gives Lack another full time season in the ahl and gives cannata time to adjust to the ahl level as backup.

I'd be hard to do because I think CS is going to be one of the best goalies in the league. But you gotta think getting Boone Jenner and a first, which is most likely to be very high would be better for our future. If its a top 5 pick were either getting a franchise defenseman or offensive superstar. With Jenner we could have a better Dave bolland. Jenner and brassard, not a chance but Jenner and their first I would probably take it

Jenner is a 19 year old who is playing in the OHL.

It's may be a bit premature to pencil him in as the third line center. He's a prospect.

I'm in the no-shopping Schneider camp.

Luongo to the CBJ for Anisimov, Savard, 2nd.

Raymond to Ottawa for Neil

Dank Hank Burr

Booth Kesler Kassian

Higgins Anisimov Hansen

Lapierre Malhotra Neil

Hammer Juice

Edler Garrison

Ballard Tanev/Savard

Schneider

Lack

Savard is the player I want in their system. Good size, right handed, solid defensive player, physical, big shot, good skater - the kind of young defenseman the Canucks could use in the system.

Archived