The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Buying a Canucks Jersey off NHL.com

Seeing that have the money and the lockout is over, it's time for me to get a new jersey. I live on Vancouver Island, and no where near me sells jerseys with the players names on them. So I'm thinking NHL.com is my best bet. So. It's 200 bucks for this ( http://shop.canada.n...dy_bestsell_txt ) with Henrik's name and number on it. Is that a fair price? Has anyone ordered from NHL.com before?

There are tons of nhl shops on the island.. where are you located? Nanaimo has lots, two in rutherford mall. Victoria obviously has lots if you are in that direction. And there are two in Courtenay as well.

Unless you live in the back country redneck areas there is a place with a jersey for sale near you.

Be careful they aren't going to put a heat-pressed name and number on the jersey. I think there was a thread a few years ago when someone got burned by NHL.com

From your link:

your personalized name and number is decorated in single-layer, NEW sports-stitch twill heat pressed onto the back and sleeves.

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I'd post in an old topic rather than start a new one. Anyway, I want to buy a jersey from the Canucks online store but I'm unsure of which size I should get. Now I normally wear a size L tee but sometimes may wear x-large depending on the manufacturer (my current office uniform is actually medium...), so which size should I get for my jersey? XL?

I don't want the jersey to be formfitting though...I haven't seen anyone that wears it like that...

Also I'm looking to get the premiere jerseys...not sure of what the difference is from replica jerseys. However the on NHL site it says that the country of origin is Indonesia...

Thought I'd post in an old topic rather than start a new one. Anyway, I want to buy a jersey from the Canucks online store but I'm unsure of which size I should get. Now I normally wear a size L tee but sometimes may wear x-large depending on the manufacturer (my current office uniform is actually medium...), so which size should I get for my jersey? XL?

I don't want the jersey to be formfitting though...I haven't seen anyone that wears it like that...

Also I'm looking to get the premiere jerseys...not sure of what the difference is from replica jerseys. However the on NHL site it says that the country of origin is Indonesia...

Archived