The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What happens to concerts/events booked for the arena?

Ugli Fruit

I know it's not really Canucks talk but this happened as a result of Canucks hockey coming back.

If you have, let's say, a pair of Muse tickets at a certain hockey rink, would the NHL schedule games around it or does the hockey take precedence?

While I am very excited about the return of the NHL, I would be dismayed if the price was to lose my Muse concert.

Thanks in advance!

I know it's not really Canucks talk but this happened as a result of Canucks hockey coming back.

If you have, let's say, a pair of Muse tickets at a certain hockey rink, would the NHL schedule games around it or does the hockey take precedence?

While I am very excited about the return of the NHL, I would be dismayed if the price was to lose my Muse concert.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!

Archived