The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks L.A. Road Trip 2013 - Back On?

Raoul Duke

So....

Last summer, my friend and I decided to book some flights down to Los Angeles in hopes of seeing our Canucks play the Kings and then the Ducks the following night (march 23/24). We looked right past the looming lockout thinking, "Pfffft, they can't do a third in seventeen years can they?". Those bastardos.....

Anyways, just wondering two things:

- I wonder if they're going to keep the Western Conference road dates as is, and the Cali trip will go as scheduled.

- Did anyone else book travel down to L.A. that early as well?

Would be sweet if they kept it. Not to mention it being Spring Break down there. Could be in for another epic SoCal weekend.

Here's the best answer anyone can give you at this point: the CBA has yet to be ratified and become official, and they're redoing the schedule to account for a 48 game season, so until we have more details, no one knows.

I'm not sure the dates will be the same, but it's possible with the games likely being all Western Conference for the shortened season that their will be another California road swing. It is possible when they re-align the schedule that Western matchups that currently existed on the original schedule would just be played and the Eastern dates would be changed.

I guess one outta two ain't bad. (Nucks @ Kings March 23)

I just don't understand why we play in L.A. but not Anaheim the next night as originally planned, but the Wings do (Wings @ Ducks March 24). Instead, we play L.A. on Saturday then go to Denver on the Sunday? Meh, just kinda weird.

I guess one outta two ain't bad. (Nucks @ Kings March 23)

I just don't understand why we play in L.A. but not Anaheim the next night as originally planned, but the Wings do (Wings @ Ducks March 24). Instead, we play L.A. on Saturday then go to Denver on the Sunday? Meh, just kinda weird.

Archived