The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ticket prices

Karan01

You're aware a schedule has not been released yet, which means we have no idea how much tickets will be, right? I've already had 2 people I know tell me they bought tickets off craigslist in the past couple of days. Sounds sketchyy

You're aware a schedule has not been released yet, which means we have no idea how much tickets will be, right? I've already had 2 people I know tell me they bought tickets off craigslist in the past couple of days. Sounds sketchyy

This (NHL) team has been around for 43 years. That's 10x older than most of the members of CDC.

They should have won at least 1 championship by sheer accident by now.

It's like the guy in "Idiocracy" who's dumb enough to keep throwing dollars at the hooker for an advance lay which never seems to materialize.

Can someone actually produce some evidence of the ticket prices going up? And I mean, not the increase they announced way back in February of last year which was applicable to this year's tickets. I mean, that was way, way back...when they release the single game tickets they will release the cost of them as well, which they do once a year.

And please also understand WHY the Canucks put their ticket prices up each season. It is not to gouge the fans, make extra profit, or undercut the scalpers.....

Archived